Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NººB Game

Another Korean grindfest. Don't even bother.

Comments

• Archon2021Archon2021 Member Posts: 51
    People need to realize that just because MMO's are popular, doesnt mean we always want to play the same kind over and over.

Archon @ Warhammer Alliance

• maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by Archon2021

People need to realize that just because MMO's are popular, doesnt mean we always want to play the same kind over and over.
    my thoughts exactly
  • RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

By this do you mean games like Diablo?  This is almost identical to D and D2

• mudkip9001mudkip9001 Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by RespyShunt

Diablo isn't a MMO, genius.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

Compare the 2 games, same graphics style, point and click.  They are identical

• heathenkniteheathenknite Member Posts: 15

i guess this game can beat runescape anyday

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by RespyShunt

Hey diablos awesome!

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

If this game is like Diablo then i'm in! Is there anybody who can tell me a little about the game? Preferably a semi experienced player with a decent head on their shoulders who can give me an accurate run down of the pros and cons, I'll pass on someone who hasn't really experienced the game or someone who is just out to bash it (no offense to anyone). A little about the community, quests, armor/weapons(the visual change for the on screen avatar), enemies, guilds, etc. I hope there are people still reading this thread and it catches someones eye.

Besides the questions and all that jazz this game looks good. the backgrounds look like they're hand painted (odin sphere-esque) and the story line sounds pretty good. I hope that the max level you can get to isn't something like fifty or so... i need more depth! All in all, any positive suggestions about Skyblade would be greatly appreciated.

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

• ilk1908ilk1908 Member Posts: 4

big fan of diablo 2 myself...if this is anything like it then this game would be awesome.