Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Revolution is at hand

DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Heed my call, heathens of the pub, turn from your unholy ways, and go to the light.  The light that shines bright in the hearts of all that would hear it!  The light of the off topic forum, and of the benevolent Emperor Draenor!  Let the light consume you, protect you, and comfort you!  Let the words of Tool sorround your mind as you embrace all that is right and righteous in my teachings!  I have been made the chosen one!  Chosen to deliver a message of hope and understanding to those who will hear it!  And a warning for those who will not!!  Indeed, let those who would hear my message flock to the off topic forum and begin making topic both humorous and insightful!  I implore you all!  For it is written in the book of Tool:

" Let not the infidels in the Pub at mmorpg.com infiltrate your mind and set a foothold in your heart!  Let only the teachings of the wise and pure of heart come into your being!  For the teachings of the false prophets are flatering, and on the surface appear holy, but they are merely words that will wilt and fade, but the words of Tool, the words of Tool's greatest prophet, are forever!  Therefore do what is right and righteous, and go forth to the only proper forum, go forth to off topic, and post!  Post to your heart's content!  For the King of off topic welcomes all new comers!  He does not grammar nazi!  He does not hold some in higher regard!  NAY!  For all those who would follow his word are worthy in his eyes, and will forever be honored and rewarded!"

For those who will not take heed, I warn you, my minions are assembling, you have been warned. 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Comments

• KaabulkKaabulk Member Posts: 670
    Spoken with power and holyness great emperor. Let this be one last warning to the unbelievers. not even that smoke choze guy or w/e he is called can stop us.
  • peenkpeenk Member Posts: 270
    Originally posted by Draenor

Heed my call, heathens of the pub, turn from your unholy ways, and go to the light.  The light that shines bright in the hearts of all that would hear it!  The light of the off topic forum, and of the benevolent Emperor Draenor!  Let the light consume you, protect you, and comfort you!  Let the words of Tool sorround your mind as you embrace all that is right and righteous in my teachings!  I have been made the chosen one!  Chosen to deliver a message of hope and understanding to those who will hear it!  And a warning for those who will not!!  Indeed, let those who would hear my message flock to the off topic forum and begin making topic both humorous and insightful!  I implore you all!  For it is written in the book of Tool:

" Let not the infidels in the Pub at mmorpg.com infiltrate your mind and set a foothold in your heart!  Let only the teachings of the wise and pure of heart come into your being!  For the teachings of the false prophets are flatering, and on the surface appear holy, but they are merely words that will wilt and fade, but the words of Tool, the words of Tool's greatest prophet, are forever!  Therefore do what is right and righteous, and go forth to the only proper forum, go forth to off topic, and post!  Post to your heart's content!  For the King of off topic welcomes all new comers!  He does not grammar nazi!  He does not hold some in higher regard!  NAY!  For all those who would follow his word are worthy in his eyes, and will forever be honored and rewarded!"

For those who will not take heed, I warn you, my minions are assembling, you have been warned. 
    I want what ever it is that you are smoking.

WTB Shadowbane 2

He smokes the great power of Tool unbeliever. Turn to Tool and you shall have some.
  • DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Kaabulk

Spoken with power and holyness great emperor. Let this be one last warning to the unbelievers. not even that smoke choze guy or w/e he is called can stop us.
    Go forth my generals!  Go forth and take this forum in the name of Tool and your emperor!!!  Bring the brightest minds to my off topic forum where I may cradle them in my arms and teach them my ways!!  Let the fools burn in the great fires of our anscestors for no less than 10,000 days!!

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

You have heard the emperor. Let us post random Tool lyrics on pub forums.
    Originally posted by Kaabulk

You have heard the emperor. Let us post random Tool lyrics on pub forums.
    Go forth and bring back any who would follow my Tool-like ways!  Go forth and bathe them in the light!

Your highness I have posted the lyrics on one thread in a attempt to get believers, but it seems the other generals have either left or abandoned me. Requesting assistance before I get banned.

Your highness it is only a matter of time.
    Sorry sir, but im going to have to go. Forgive me sir, but I must leave the forums for tonight.
  • specter843specter843 Member Posts: 84

There is a reason for the off topic forums. Even though I have no problem with your little fantasy or your minions, I don’t see why you’ve let this all go to your head and now feel the need to come over here and spam these forums with your nonsense.

Please, take this back to where it belongs.

Originally posted by specter843

There is a reason for the off topic forums. Even though I have no problem with your little fantasy or your minions, I don’t see why you’ve let this all go to your head and now feel the need to come over here and spam these forums with your nonsense.

Behold, the heathen!  The infidel who does not know how to have fun on an otherwise boring and lackluster forum!  The floggings will continue until more fun topics come up!

On a more serious note...the off topic forums have been decidedly lacking lately...and if any of you pub posters are in the mood for something more...uhh...racy....then hop on over and post something worth getting riled up about

Behold, the heathen!  The infidel who does not know how to have fun on an otherwise boring and lackluster forum!  The floggings will continue until more fun topics come up!

On a more serious note...the off topic forums have been decidedly lacking lately...and if any of you pub posters are in the mood for something more...uhh...racy....then hop on over and post something worth getting riled up about

Trust me, I do know how to have fun. There is a place for (your kind) of fun but it's just not here and from what you've just said I think you know that as well.

Trust me, I do know how to have fun. There is a place for (your kind) of fun but it's just not here and from what you've just said I think you know that as well.

Oh okay, I was unaware that you are a moderator and have the power to "put me in my place"

Here, I shall share my wisdom with you, so that you may be enlightened, and maybe the bug in your butt will crawl out?

Here from the king's mountain view;

Here from the wild dream come true -

Feast like a sultan, I do,

on treasures and flesh, never few.

But I, I would wish it all away

if I, thought I'd, lose you

just one day

The devil and his had me down,

in love with the dark side I'd found.

Dabbling all the way down.

Up to my neck;

Soon to drown

But you,

changed that all for me,

lifted me up, turned me 'round.

So I

I

I

I

I would

I would

I would

Wish this all away

Prayed like a martyr dusk til dawn

Begged like a hooker all night long

Tempted the devil with my song

And got what I wanted all along

But I

and I would

If I could,

then, I would

Wish it away

Wish it away

Wish it all away

Wanna wish it all away

No cross could hold, sway,

or justify kneeling away my center

So if I could I'd wish it all away,

if I thought tomorrow

would take you away.

You're my peace of mind, my home, my center.

I'm just trying to hold on

one more day

Dim my eyes

Dim my eyes

Dim my eyes, if they should

compromise our fulcrum;

Want and need - if I need it

I might as well be gone

Shine on forever

Shine on benevolent son

Shine down upon the broken

Shine until the two become one

Shine on forever

Shine on benevolent son

Shine down upon the severed

Shine until the two become one

Divided I'm withering away

Divided I'm withering away

Shine down upon the many

Light our way

Benevolent son

Breathe in union

Breathe in union

Breathe in union

Breathe in union

Breathe in union

So, as one, survive

another day in season.

Silence legion, save your poison,

Silence legion stay out of my way!

"Oh okay, I was unaware that you are a moderator and have the power to "put me in my place"

Here, I shall share my wisdom with you, so that you may be enlightened, and maybe the bug in your butt will crawl out?"

_____

I do not need to be a moderator to "put you in your place", that isn’t what I’m attempting to do. I am simply pointing out that your egotistical maniacal persona has become so large that even though you know your spamming this section you believe that you have the right to do so. Obviously not everyone wants to partake in your little mind trip. This has now gone beyond spicing things up in the off topics has it not?

If you have a problem with people having different opinions than your own then I suggestion you take a moment and consider that you don’t have the right to tell people what opinions they can or can’t have.

In short… Grow up

The holy word of the emperor hath spoken...
    Like I said the only authority I have is to be entitled to my own opinion. Something you obviously are unable to handle. To that end I submit you pull your own proverbial bug out of your own butt.

Why can't you just keep it in the Off Topics? You know; where it belongs.
  • AngelboundAngelbound Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,437
    Both of you insulted each other, you can call it a sense of humor but it still happened, while I agree that you can have fun on a forum and etc, this is not the place for off topic and this thread is super spammed no offense. Yes we should all have fun and be more light hearted in the forums and I thank you for inviting me over but all you had to do was put it in those terms and you will attract enough people, or you could just posted a link to the thread you posted here.
This discussion has been closed.