Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hear ye hear ye!

DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

As the recently crowned king of the off topic forum (crowned by his majesty myself)  I am here to make a few decrees for this forum.  Follow these laws and I will not have to smite thee!

1:  In accordance with the "don't annoy me" laws of 2006, I hereby decree that all links be LINKS...rather than a URL that I must copy and paste myself...no longer will I be forced to copy and paste something just because you were too lazy to hit the space bar!  THE KING HATH SPOKEN

2:  If a poster attempts to say something sarcastic, and it is not BLATANTLY obvious ( ie. a smiley face all around the post and/or something completely and totally stupid that nobody will think they are serious) that poster will henceforth be required to put a "/sarcasm" before AND after where the supposed sarcasm layeth in the post.  This will clear up misconceptions and render the "I was just being sarcastic" excuse a thing of the past!  THE KING HATH SPOKEN

3:  No poster will blame Bush for anything other than what Bush has done directly!  Further claims that Bush ruined the economy of this country will be dealt with via a swift slap to the face with a book about economics and government!  In addition...any threads and/or posts with strings of George Bushisms of screwed up speech text or just plain bad grammar will be met with a list of Clintonisms!  THIS can include the famous "that depends on what the meaning is the word IS...is."

4:  Grammar nazi's will only be tolerated if the poster's post was borderline unreadable!  Though an annoying bastardization of the English language they might be, a comma splice is not something worth posting about!  In addition, anyone who misspells a word longer than 6 letters wrong will NOT be made fun of!  HOWEVER:  posters who use the number 4 to mean the word FOR, can and WILL be reported for annoying internet style stupidity! (this includes using the letter U for the word YOU)

5:  All threads created by Outfcntrl may be met with a high degree of hostility...but anyone saying anything about "neo cons'' and kool aid will be flogged...lest you desire the "neo cons'' to begin calling you "liberal pussies"!!  The king HATH SPOKEN

6:  The arguing of semantics and word orders at the expense of the issue at hand will not be tolerated!  If you change the subject because you know that you are wrong, you will be riticuled by those of us who see through your bullshit!  Admit when you are wrong and move on!  Do not change the argument when you feel like you're losing!  This includes declarations such as "well that's just your opinion"  OF COURSE IT'S THEIR OPINION YOU IDIOT...THIS IS A FORUM...IT'S ALMOST NOTHING BUT OPINIONS.....the king hath spoken

7:  Posting the lyrics to a Tool song in the middle of a thread for no apparent reason shall NOT be considered hijacking...Maynard James Keenan > you, and therefore his art may be placed anywhere it may find itself...if you report someone for hijacking after they post a Tool song, you will be reported for being a complete douche bag!

8:  No forum member is allowed to talk about a specific religion unless they know what the hell they are talking about!  The king is tired of seeing fools posting about the Bible when they know nothing of it!  And the King knows that other members are tired of other religions being misrepresented by ignorance as well!  So knock it off!  Let the people who know the answers, give them.

9:  There beith only one right and righteous trilogy in the kingdom, as the prophet Randal Graves sayeth "there is only one return...and it is OF THE JEDI!!" 

10:  All posters who preempt their post by saying "this is off topic" will be flogged.  This is an off topic forum!  We know your post will be off topic!  You cannot be off topic when posting in an off topic forum!  That is redundant, the King HATES REDUNDANCY.  In addition, those posters who sign their name at the bottom of their post, other than in their actual forum signature, will be flogged.  Your name is 2 inches from the left hand border of our screens, we don't need to see it at the bottom of your post!

THE KING HATH SPOKEN

now dance midget!  DANCE!

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Comments

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by Draenor
    5: All threads created by Outfcntrl may be met with a high degree of hostility...but anyone saying anything about "neo cons'' and kool aid will be flogged...lest you desire the "neo cons'' to begin calling you "liberal pussies"!! The king HATH SPOKEN

People are free to call me a liberal pussy all they want. Of course, until they can provide a post detailing my voting record, or ya know, something that proves that they have clue fucking one about me, they're equally free to choke on my cock.

Or I can stab them in the face a lot.

Either way.

P.S. He'll never be as good a troll as Anne Coulter. It's all in the adams apple.

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    I nominate this thread as a sticky!

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Nasica

As the recently crowned king of the off topic forum (crowned by his majesty myself)  I am here to make a few decrees for this forum.  Follow these laws and I will not have to smite thee!

1:  In accordance with the "don't annoy me" laws of 2006, I hereby decree that all links be LINKS...rather than a URL that I must copy and paste myself...no longer will I be forced to copy and paste something just because you were too lazy to hit the space bar!  THE KING HATH SPOKEN
    2:  If a poster attempts to say something sarcastic, and it is not BLATANTLY obvious ( ie. a smiley face all around the post and/or something completely and totally stupid that nobody will think they are serious) that poster will henceforth be required to put a "/sarcasm" before AND after where the supposed sarcasm layeth in the post.  This will clear up misconceptions and render the "I was just being sarcastic" excuse a thing of the past!  THE KING HATH SPOKEN
    3:  No poster will blame Bush for anything other than what Bush has done directly!  Further claims that Bush ruined the economy of this country will be dealt with via a swift slap to the face with a book about economics and government!  In addition...any threads and/or posts with strings of George Bushisms of screwed up speech text or just plain bad grammar will be met with a list of Clintonisms!  THIS can include the famous "that depends on what the meaning is the word IS...is."
    4:  Grammar nazi's will only be tolerated if the poster's post was borderline unreadable!  Though an annoying bastardization of the English language they might be, a comma splice is not something worth posting about!  In addition, anyone who misspells a word longer than 6 letters wrong will NOT be made fun of!  HOWEVER:  posters who use the number 4 to mean the word FOR, can and WILL be reported for annoying internet style stupidity! (this includes using the letter U for the word YOU)
    5:  All threads created by Outfcntrl may be met with a high degree of hostility...but anyone saying anything about "neo cons'' and kool aid will be flogged...lest you desire the "neo cons'' to begin calling you "liberal pussies"!!  The king HATH SPOKEN
    6:  The arguing of semantics and word orders at the expense of the issue at hand will not be tolerated!  If you change the subject because you know that you are wrong, you will be riticuled by those of us who see through your bullshit!  Admit when you are wrong and move on!  Do not change the argument when you feel like you're losing!  This includes declarations such as "well that's just your opinion"  OF COURSE IT'S THEIR OPINION YOU IDIOT...THIS IS A FORUM...IT'S ALMOST NOTHING BUT OPINIONS.....the king hath spoken
    7:  Posting the lyrics to a Tool song in the middle of a thread for no apparent reason shall NOT be considered hijacking...Maynard James Keenan > you, and therefore his art may be placed anywhere it may find itself...if you report someone for hijacking after they post a Tool song, you will be reported for being a complete douche bag!
    8:  No forum member is allowed to talk about a specific religion unless they know what the hell they are talking about!  The king is tired of seeing fools posting about the Bible when they know nothing of it!  And the King knows that other members are tired of other religions being misrepresented by ignorance as well!  So knock it off!  Let the people who know the answers, give them.
    9:  There beith only one right and righteous trilogy in the kingdom, as the prophet Randal Graves sayeth "there is only one return...and it is OF THE JEDI!!" 
    10:  All posters who preempt their post by saying "this is off topic" will be flogged.  This is an off topic forum!  We know your post will be off topic!  You cannot be off topic when posting in an off topic forum!  That is redundant, the King HATES REDUNDANCY.  In addition, those posters who sign their name at the bottom of their post, other than in their actual forum signature, will be flogged.  Your name is 2 inches from the left hand border of our screens, we don't need to see it at the bottom of your post!
    THE KING HATH SPOKEN
    now dance midget!  DANCE!

THE KING IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE KING!

I, as a loyal subject, would also like to see a reply button placed on the topic list page, i feel so sorry for all the peope who have to read the topic title, click to the last page and post a reply without reading the OPs post. These people must be extraordinarily lazy, and to make them click another two times two reply to something they are never going to read anyway, it just seems unfair......

whoops sorry forgot the

/sarcasm.

Is that 10 lashings Draenor, ill do em myself if you like

Curses...The king forgot the consequences of transgression for his highness' rules!

Since you commited a minor infraction, and because you post intelligent things, you may be let off with a warning.  Let it never be said that your King is not one of forgiveness and benevolence!  HOWEVER...if new forum posters continually violate these rules, I will be forced to flog them vigorously...for days at a time. 

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by Coldmeat

5: All threads created by Outfcntrl may be met with a high degree of hostility...but anyone saying anything about "neo cons'' and kool aid will be flogged...lest you desire the "neo cons'' to begin calling you "liberal pussies"!! The king HATH SPOKEN

People are free to call me a liberal pussy all they want. Of course, until they can provide a post detailing my voting record, or ya know, something that proves that they have clue fucking one about me, they're equally free to choke on my cock.

Either way.

P.S. He'll never be as good a troll as Anne Coulter. It's all in the adams apple.

Reported for taking my thread too seriously!!  You, my good sir, need to lighten up!

The king HATH SPOKEN!!

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

I nominate this thread as a sticky!
    And I nominate xpyrofuryx as the forum's official tech head!  All computer questions shall be senteth to him for analysis...he will recieve a modest commission for his troubles courtesy of MMORPG.com!

Originally posted by Nasica

Either way.

Sorry to hijack such a royal thread....

But i dont get the whole neo-con koolaid thing.... It must be an Americanism although i did have the word liberal redefined from razor recently so who knows, when it comes to words.... i am an idiot, could someone please explain it all to me, the koolaid thing ?

"Kool Aid drinker" refers to the cult following of Jim Jones, who is best known for giving his followers cyanide laced Kool Aid in an attempt to commit a mass suicide.

LET THE TOOL LYRICS COMMENCE

I am hijacking my own thread until this gets stickied.

Something has to change.

Un-deniable dilemma.

Boredoms not a burden

Anyone should bear.

Constant over stimulation numbs me

But I wouldnt want you

Any other way.

Just, not enough.

I need more.

Nothing seems to satisfy.

I said, I dont want it.

I just need it.

To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.

Show me that you love me and that we belong together.

Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change

Tired moments into pleasure.

Say the word and well be

Well upon our way.

Blend and balance

Pain and comfort

Deep within you

Till you will not want me any other way.

But, its not enough.

I need more.

Nothing seems to satisfy.

I said, I dont want it.

I just need it.

To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.

This may hurt a little but its something youll get used to.

Relax. slip away.

Something kinda sad about

The way that things have come to be.

Desensitized to everything.

What became of subtlety?

How can it mean anything to me

If I really dont feel anything at all?

Ill keep digging till,

I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.

Show me that you love me and that we belong together.

Shoulder deep within the borderline.

Relax. turn around and take my hand.

Reported for taking my thread too seriously!! You, my good sir, need to lighten up!

The king HATH SPOKEN!!

I can't. Ever since that unfortunate accident involving a large dose of LSD, a bag of Twizzlers, and a quickie mart, I've been fairly free of the Earth's gravitational pull. The sheer weight of my humorlessness is the only thing keeping me from floating off into space.

And I pointedly refuse to use sarcasm tags in protest. Doing so would remove the simplest way to get some slackwit lacking basic inference, or reading comprehension skills to make a kneejerk posts in reaction, thus opening to door to wicked mean flaming. As for trying to play the sarcasm card to weasel out of something said? Bollocks. I firmly stand behind everything I say. Even the genocidal bits.

I can't. Ever since that unfortunate accident involving a large dose of LSD, a bag of Twizzlers, and a quickie mart, I've been fairly free of the Earth's gravitational pull. The sheer weight of my humorlessness is the only thing keeping me from floating off into space.
    And I pointedly refuse to use sarcasm tags in protest. Doing so would remove the simplest way to get some slackwit lacking basic inference, or reading comprehension skills to make a kneejerk posts in reaction, thus opening to door to wicked mean flaming. As for trying to play the sarcasm card to weasel out of something said? Bollocks. I firmly stand behind everything I say. Even the genocidal bits.

The king was about to award the wittyness of the first paragraph, unfortuntely you disagreed with a rule in the second paragraph.

As I said, gifted writers may use sarcasm as long as it is well used and easily picked up by those of us with IQ's in the triple digits...However it is not to be used as an excuse by our less intelligent posters to get out of a situation in which they have been proven to be a jerk off by the rest of the community!

And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
    And took me on high, And higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
    And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest.
    And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
    One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
    And terror possessed me then.
    And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
    And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
    You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
    And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light!
    They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you!
    Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

I do, however, support Tool quotes.

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117
    Where are the French when you need them?

*sharpens the Guillotine blade and waves to the little old lady knitting in the front row*

And the angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.

And took me on high, And higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.

And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest.

And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.

One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.

And terror possessed me then.

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"

And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!

You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light!

They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you!

Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.
    I do, however, support Tool quotes.
    Disgustipated is one of the King's greatest guilty pleasure!  How the King delights in telling people of the intracacies of this tongue and cheek mockery of religion!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    You know there has just been a price for your head that just came up...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

You know there has just been a price for your head that just came up...

Someday the mods will read this thread, and they will be so awestruck by the lord their King...they will endow the king with the powers of moderation that have been passed down for generations among forum posters world wide.

You'll be the first person that I perma-ban.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

Disgustipated is one of the King's greatest guilty pleasure! How the King delights in telling people of the intracacies of this tongue and cheek mockery of religion!

Mine would be:

Compassion is broken now. wounds, theyre openin now.
    Desire is broken now. makes me feel ugly.
    On my knees and burning. my piss and moans are fuel that set my head on fire.
    I set my head on fire. smell my soul, its burning.
    Broken, lookin up I see the enemy.
    And I have swallowed the poison you feed me.
    But I survived on the poison you feed me.
    Guilt fed. hatred fed. weakness fed.
    It makes me feel ugly.
    Im on my knees, Im burning. my piss and moans are human.
    I set my head on fire. Im dead inside.
    Shit adds up. shit adds up. shit adds up.
    Shit adds up at the bottom.

(By Henry Rollins)If I let you, you would make me destroy myself. in order to survive you, I must first survive myself. I can sink no further, and I cannot forgive you. Theres no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There is no other choice. Shameless now. Nameless now. Nothing now. No one now. But my soul must be iron cause my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless, and my fear is naked.

Dead inside...
    Nameless now. shameless now. nothing now. no one now.
    (shit adds up) as you see me naked now. fearless now.
    Naked now. fearless now.
    (shit adds up) it leaves me dead inside! dead inside!

Hatred keeps me alive. hunger has kept me alive.
    Weakness keeps me alive. guilt keeps me alive at the bottom.

Purely for the Henry Rollins bit in the middle.

Originally posted by AlexAmore

I was going to post the lyrics to "the pot" but all the websites had the lyrics wrong...they all said "chosen indigo" but it's "cozened" indigo.  Cozen means to mislead or obtain by trickery...stupid fools editing song lyrics that they don't know...Tool wouldn't use the word "chosen" when "cozen" could be used to greater effect..

HERE WE GO!!!  finally a website that has the words right.

Who are you to wave your finger?

You must have been outta your head

Eye hole deep in muddy waters

You practically raised the dead

Rob the grave to snow the cradle

Then burn the evidence down

Soapbox house of cards and glass so

Don't go tossin' your stones around

You must have been high

Foot in mouth and head up ass

So whatcha talkin' 'bout?

Difficult to dance 'round this one

'til you pull it out. boy,

You must have been so high

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference

Kangaroo done hung the jury with the innocent

Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo

(Musta) got lemon juice up in your eye

When you pissed all over my black kettle.

You must have been high!

Who are you to wave your finger?

So full of it

Eye balls deep in muddy waters

Fuckin' hypocrite

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me. What's the difference?

Kangaroo done hung the guilty with the innocent.

When you pissed all over my black kettle.

You must've been...

So who are you to wave your finger?

Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me?

You must have been out your mind

Weepin' shades of indigo

Shed without a reason

Weepin' shades of indigo

Liar, lawyer - mirror, for you what's the difference?

Kangaroo be stoned. He's guilty as the government.

Now when you pissed all over my black kettle.

You must've been high!

Eyeballs deep in muddy waters

Eyeballs deep in muddy waters

Ganja? P-lease!

You must have been out your mind

Disgustipated is one of the King's greatest guilty pleasure! How the King delights in telling people of the intracacies of this tongue and cheek mockery of religion!

Mine would be:

Compassion is broken now. wounds, theyre openin now.

Desire is broken now. makes me feel ugly.

On my knees and burning. my piss and moans are fuel that set my head on fire.

I set my head on fire. smell my soul, its burning.

Broken, lookin up I see the enemy.

And I have swallowed the poison you feed me.

But I survived on the poison you feed me.

Guilt fed. hatred fed. weakness fed.

It makes me feel ugly.

Im on my knees, Im burning. my piss and moans are human.

I set my head on fire. Im dead inside.

Shit adds up. shit adds up. shit adds up.

Shit adds up at the bottom.

(By Henry Rollins)If I let you, you would make me destroy myself. in order to survive you, I must first survive myself. I can sink no further, and I cannot forgive you. Theres no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There is no other choice. Shameless now. Nameless now. Nothing now. No one now. But my soul must be iron cause my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless, and my fear is naked.

Dead inside...

Nameless now. shameless now. nothing now. no one now.

(shit adds up) as you see me naked now. fearless now.

Naked now. fearless now.

(shit adds up) it leaves me dead inside! dead inside!

Hatred keeps me alive. hunger has kept me alive.

Weakness keeps me alive. guilt keeps me alive at the bottom.

Purely for the Henry Rollins bit in the middle.

I actually just got done listening to Bottom!

• PyritePyrite Member Posts: 309

3:    In addition...any threads and/or posts with strings of George Bushisms of screwed up speech text or just plain bad grammar will be met with a list of Clintonisms!  THIS can include the famous "that depends on what the meaning is the word IS...is."

That was just ballsy.  How many people could look a senate committee in the eye and debate the meaning of the word "is"?

The most important part of reading is reading between the lines.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

We know who you really are Draenor...

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407
    Originally posted by Tamalan

Where are the French when you need them?

*sharpens the Guillotine blade and waves to the little old lady knitting in the front row*

hidding?

Originally posted by Flem

We know who you really are Draenor...

OMG!!!! When I get back from class, I'm going to use my MS Paint skills and super impose my head onto that picture...it will be uber.

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

C'mon when you look at his face...how can you deny evolution?

• CochizeCochize Member Posts: 211

Man.......I was gonna go drink Kool-aid and talk shit about Neo-Cons and the New World Order tonight with with the Giant Kool-Aid Bowl Guy

• Warlord27Warlord27 Member Posts: 67

Oh dear, poopypants will not be pleased by this new decree...