Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have fun with this topic

ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
ok, so I have been seeing this person.

how would I turn her from thinking I'm a nice guy to thinking Im a rugged guy?

take her to a shooting range?

avoid any emotion?

act like a player but not a jerk?

Comments

• SoejckdswgSoejckdswg Member Posts: 338

take her camping

Gelasius

• CochizeCochize Member Posts: 211

On the emotion subject, show some for your own sake because I didn't recently and I lost a great girl.  You could always go with the approach of not showing much emotion until the time is right, but then she'll eventually come to her senses and realize you only show emotion when you're in trouble. 

I don't know the girl, but I personally wouldn't take her to a shooting range.

No acting like a player........once again I don't know the girl, but that just makes her made (usually) and then she'll ruin your reputation with other girls.  I'd recommend that you defend her even if she's not around and make sure you don't stare unless you two have made eye contact.

Also if you're still the nice guy and she gets a boyfriend.  She will ikely complain about him to you.  Use that to your advantage, it's low I know, but it works.  She listens to her guy friends and the smallest could be exploited for your gain.  Don't be too eager to trash the nice guy image keep it stored away to bring out later because girls want to be loved at all costs.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I recommend a roundhouse kick to the head.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    1. possibly, but test the idea during conversation first. Some women I know can't stand guns, or anything about them.

2. No, but a partial move in this direction may be possible. The best affect may be a show of little to no emotion, except when directly interacting with her.

3. No way

As mentioned above, camping would be a good move, along with almost any kind of outdoor adventure. Level 2-4 white water rafting trips would be a great idea without being unnecesarily risky. (most rivers fall under several levels on different segments, the kind I'm talking about would be 2 or three in most areas with brief bits of level four. 1 is slow flat water, 5 is fast water with plenty of rocks and a high chance of flipover) Motor biking or hunting trips wouldn't be bad either (unless she happens to have a problem with hunting itself.)

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• EggFteggEggFtegg Member Posts: 1,141
    Originally posted by Thrakk

ok, so I have been seeing this person.

how would I turn her from thinking I'm a nice guy to thinking Im a rugged guy?

take her to a shooting range?

avoid any emotion?

act like a player but not a jerk?
    Be sure you're not confusing "nice" with "lack of confidence". Very little beats confidence in terms of attraction.

The other thing I would say is: why would you want her to think you're somebody that you're not?

If she doesn't like who you are, then you should be seeing someone else, not being someone else.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Grow a short beard, get a radical tattoo, wear jeans, biker boots and black tee shirt with cutoff arms to show your tats.

Every now and then, grab her, kiss her passionately and say" You're my babe and no one can match your beauty".  then push her away and slap her on the butt.