Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy World of Video Games

ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
this page is dedicated to video game remakes, out-takes, easter eggs, post-it art, humour, whatever

like the stuff at

www.x-arcade.com/newsletter/march07.shtml

i.e. interesting stuff

Rolling Madness

Shadows of Lylat (starfox for pc in progress)

etc..

Comments

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
    I found 2 better sites

www.racketboy.com/retro/

www.joystiq.com

some great stuff on the 2nd link. I havent explored the first one much.
  • IbextoIbexto Member Posts: 277
    You know creativity is lacking when they start repeating old games, TV shows, movies, etc...

GET SOME NEW IDEAS!!!!   :)  ;)

Cheers.
    get some more posts before you can talk ;)
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Thrakk

get some more posts before you can talk ;)
    Since I have more posts than you, does this entitle me to be able to tell you the exact same thing? And by doing this, does it entitle anyone with a higher post count to tell me to stfu noob, l2spam?

Post count means nothing, do NOT use it as a reference of the worth of someone's ideas.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

honestly, who gives a shit. the point is that none of you have any interesting information about video games to post to this thread.
    and you wonder why off-topic is going downhill. Its because no one has anything worthy enough to contribute to anything.
  • ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Meh, yer all a buncha nonces.

As for video games? Everyone knows they're training simulators for future serial killers.

And remaking old gaming classics is every bit as weak as remaking classic movies. And thus far, the remakes suck just as bad as their movie counterparts.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    World of Warcraft is full of Easter Eggs...one of my favorites was in the Goblin Shredders...if you look at the control console (where the pilot sits) the screen shows Kerrigan, from the cover of Starcraft: Brood War

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

www.youtube.com/watch

super mario galaxy

and 10 more videos of the other most anticipated games: gamecrush.blogspot.com/