Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's Journey: Ranged Classes Revealed

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Hero's Journey has updated its official site with information about 3 of the games classes, : Necromancer, Ranger, and Wizard.

Part two of our three-part series highlighting the classes of Hero's Journey! This time around, we're discussing the Ranged group: Necromancer, Ranger, and Wizard!

Wizard

A long and proud tradition that began with the arrival of the Ilvari Exiles in Elanthia, the study of wizardry flourishes in the Spire of Quillmore. The Arcanum of old may have had many of its mysteries cracked open and spilled by the Sundering Wars, but the secrets that make Wizards incredibly formidable still remain comfortably in the grasp of the venerable cabal. Drawing on a storehouse of knowledge and research that stretches back millennia, the Wizards manipulate the Nine Elements -- the very building blocks of life in Elanthia -- to cast down destruction from all directions on their foes.

Learn more about Rangers, Necromancers, and Wizards here.

Comments

• eric_w66eric_w66 Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

Need... more....... info........

Actually, I need in alpha/beta ;).

This is one of the few games which has interested me, and I wish it was coming out sooner. I realize the Hero Engine sales will hopefully help the HJ development by funding it longer, but argh, I need more info!

• MordithMordith Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Nice to see a game that gives wizards a port type spell.  That has been somewhat lacking in the more recent games.
  • ArremusArremus Member Posts: 656

Oh man, a Ranger/Wizard... Oh hell yes!

Can't wait for this game, whenever that may be...

"(The) Iraqi people owe the American people a huge debt of gratitude." - George W Bush.
    Oh. My. God.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    My great grandchildren will be pleased to hear this, once they are born. They will be the ones who get to play this game.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• saibat3saibat3 Member Posts: 5

At last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a game with a necromancer class in it

i am sooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dark shadow has spoken