Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jesus wtf?

NewmeanieNewmeanie Member Posts: 149
Okay i downloaded it to play it, and the music is this Jesus Christian music.. its blaring thru my spekaers and its just keeps repeating "JESSUS!! jeeeesus!!! Heeeeees a wonderful child!!!" over and over again! WTF IS THIS?! Deleted

Comments

• davmordavmor Member Posts: 5
    The music was a christmas event the never got round to taking off, like they never got round to doing anything about ...................... well pretty much anything at all
  • TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839

Originally posted by Newmeanie

Okay i downloaded it to play it, and the music is this Jesus Christian music.. its blaring thru my spekaers and its just keeps repeating "JESSUS!! jeeeesus!!! Heeeeees a wonderful child!!!" over and over again! WTF IS THIS?! Deleted

Don't hate my man =)

Isaiah 41:10
  • truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by Talemire

Originally posted by Newmeanie

Don't hate my man =)

Well its not that he hates jesus its just the music can be too religious and that gets very annoying at a point,a little agressively religious background music...

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

I find it kinda ironic that they would be playing music about Jesus. Here is the meaning of the games title: Deicide is the killing of a god: either the god of a monotheistic religion, or one of the gods of a polytheistic religion. Knida ironic, huh?

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• ViolettezViolettez Member Posts: 18

HA! You totally made me LOL (:

For real.

xDD

do me a favor!
    please click
    everything
    there. (: <3