Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EL is worth a good look over

kalasaskalasas Member Posts: 45
this game doesnt really stack up to a retail game IE wow or LOTRO .. but compared to ALL the free games out there, its definately one of the best.

great gameplay

great community

good economy

good sound

great fun factor

ive been playing this game for 6 weeks straight and cant get enough. try this game out if you like mmorpgs, want a good community and a really well thought-out PVP factor

Comments

• boboyoboboyo Member Posts: 15
    I'll try it but I still think RuneScape has 10x better graphix.......looks like it sucks.....RuneScape has a 6.7 rating if im correct.....Dragonraja and MapleStory.........have the best graphix.................no offense to the creators it looks like 12 year olds made the game

bob

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by boboyo

I'll try it but I still think RuneScape has 10x better graphix.......looks like it sucks.....RuneScape has a 6.7 rating if im correct.....Dragonraja and MapleStory.........have the best graphix.................no offense to the creators it looks like 12 year olds made the game
    Since graphics make the game right?

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

Give em a break it might be one of the first games they made.

• K33n0K33n0 Member Posts: 80

Needs better graphics, Bigger fanbase, and perhaps a few more skills,

Apart from the, pretty gud

• mike480mike480 Member Posts: 75

The game looks pretty good, but do u need to download it?

My computer cant take much more lol. 

• adamgcladamgcl Member Posts: 2

No.. Im sorry.. Runescape does not have better graphics then this game

For starters the textures in this game are much better then that of runescapes and the models dont look like a lump of clay.

This game is good, and it has a great community. So stop bitching about its outdated graphics, if you care about something like that why bother even posting about how horrible the game is?

• b2i12b2i12 Member Posts: 75
    Originally posted by adamgcl

No.. Im sorry.. Runescape does not have better graphics then this game
    For starters the textures in this game are much better then that of runescapes and the models dont look like a lump of clay.
    This game is good, and it has a great community. So stop bitching about its outdated graphics, if you care about something like that why bother even posting about how horrible the game is?

Yea I definetly have to agree, in no way does Runescape have even close graphics to this. Also Runescape gameplay is not even fun, I got to 92 in three skills and its not even worth playing. Another thing is Runescape has way to much censorship and the game itself is being ruined by Jagex. In my opinion there really is no question what the better game is here.