Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to prepare for a test

ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
I know this topic sounds boring but I have a big test tomorrow and I havent started studying for it. Im going to start in 45 minutes after some tv watching.

My biggest problem is not the studying so much but after a night with little sleep I get to the test and my mind starts to panic and I have a hard time concentrating really hard. How do you prevent this? Is there good brain food?

Comments

• 8299482994 Member Posts: 99
    this advice may sound completely useless but i find it best simply not to study at all may be that the contents of the test just come naturally to me but i ace it or get a b never once have i failed a test or even got lower than a c on one nor have i ever once studied
  • ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226
    that would work if I knew the material. I think I will just spend a long time writing notes while quick-reading the material.  oh well. this topic sucks. later
  • MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461
    Originally posted by 82994

this advice may sound completely useless but i find it best simply not to study at all may be that the contents of the test just come naturally to me but i ace it or get a b never once have i failed a test or even got lower than a c on one nor have i ever once studied
    Originally posted by 82994

Yet your spelling suggests otherwise.

Anyayws. Get a good nights rest. Relax. Your life won't end if you fail the test. The less you care the less you worry. Don't drink coffee. Eat well, but nothing too sugary or nothing with too much fat.

The studying itself depends on the subject. Just read the contents and in stead of trying to memorize stuff, try to understand it. Think while you study. If you have to memorize things use connections.

BTW, you learn easier when you wake up early and study then. Your mind is less cluttered. So in stead of studying consider going to bed early and wake up early to study then.
  • paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    sleep is very very important.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• 8299482994 Member Posts: 99
    screw sleep eat BACON! the meat is the best brain food .. but i get depressed if i dont get sleep so sleep