Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

email about my refund

HamrtimeHamrtime Member Posts: 200

This email came from [email protected]

The letter to the preorder community was supposed to go out simultaneously with the fileplanet offer, but we ran into some technical issues pulling all of the emails from the two seperate databases. We've finally resolved the bottleneck so the letter should go out tomorrow. I'm refunding your preorder now.

cheers

Tracy Spaight
Chief Operating Officer
Rapid Reality

Stay away from Rapid Reality and anything they are involved with. Even though I recieved my refund, I smell bullshit and this is why.

#1. Anyone can become a fileplanet member.
#2. Why would anyone pay $20 to preorder when all you have to do is register for free with fileplanet?
#3. 2 seperate databases? WTF....How hard would it be to email everyone who preordered that beta will be starting on such date? I bet it would take 1 or 2 people less than a day to separate the 2 even if what Tracy says IS true.
#4. This company is doomed to fail. Lack of communication, deceipt, vaporware, no clue on what game they wanna make, theft, FBI investigations, poor satisfaction rating with the BBB, etc, etc.
#5. Lies, Lies and Lies. They cant seem to get their heads out of their asses.

Feel free to add to the list. And get your refunds while you can!

Comments

• MoLoK_MoLoK_ Member UncommonPosts: 307
    Tracy is an amateur and a scammer.
  • fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

isn't that the guy who wrote lore for like a day, someone said something he didn't like so he deleted all his posts and quit the forums?

lol, that might have been someone else but that was funny for sure, should have seen the rag-tag bunch of clowns it was back then.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    I'm wondering what the recourse is for those who won pre-order packages in contests, such as the one from MMORPG.COM.
  • KaneKane Member Posts: 780
    I got that same note. Smells like BS to me. "Oh, I'm sorry, heres your money back. Too bad we were going to give you guys access tomorrow huh?" Yeah right. It was so hard to get those of us into them for money in the beta before FilePlanet. Even if thats TRUE, it shows where their priorities are. Screw 'em.
  • bverjibverji Member UncommonPosts: 722
    Originally posted by fulmanfu

isn't that the guy who wrote lore for like a day, someone said something he didn't like so he deleted all his posts and quit the forums?
    lol, that might have been someone else but that was funny for sure, should have seen the rag-tag bunch of clowns it was back then.
    no that was someone else. we were told that she is no longer with RR