Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play style?

VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

Sorry if this has been asked before. 

There isn't a whole lot of information that I can fine so I'm curious what type of play style the game is before I get overly excited about it?

Pvp - consentual thru zones, ffa, level based (zone or no zone)?

Leveling - group only, soloing is possible, soloing is best?

Comments

• LordDevilLordDevil Member UncommonPosts: 253

PvP: Safe until level 30 (this game has 105 levels)

Level30+ -> Possible to attack people outside of towns (like Lineage 2). So you can attack everyone, but if you kill someone then you get red -> The red will dimish over time (the more you kill the longer red you would get), if you are red you can be freely attacked and if you get killed you have a chance to loose items! If you are white and you get killed you dont loose items (or at a very low possibility - but my chinese friend wasnt 100% sure about this!). There is also a WoW like Duel system integrated.

The Guild VS Guild Wars are in specific zones, kinda like Battlegrounds -> but with up to 80 players on each side and the purpose of Guild VS Guild, not just points (ala WoW). There is also a city territory battle system in place (also instanced - you can read more about this at the blogs on http://wiki.perfectworld.cc).

You can level solo... quests gives most xp, so no need to grind! There are also instances at every tenth level (19,29,39) where you can enter with a group of 6 max! Those give better rewards etc.

Hope this helps, kind regards,

LD

P.S. I have added this question now to our FAQ section of the Wiki!

Currently playing: Archeage
    Waiting for: Black Desert

• VengerVenger Member UncommonPosts: 1,309

Thx for info.  I'm always a bit skitish with systems that can be abused by griefers.  The whole your red thus freely attackable by anyone didn't help much in UO but I still played UO for many years pre and post land separation so we shall see.

I look forward to giving this game a whirl.