Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very good game

cdeepalcdeepal Member UncommonPosts: 148

Hello everyone,

This is a very good game. However, I would have liked it more, if it had better graphics. Anyway, the game is 5+ years old and you can't expect more than that from the graphics department. But the game play is really good.

Comments

• KaibyakuKaibyaku Member Posts: 65
    Should be free by now.

• joelliojoellio Member Posts: 5

Ashen empires is a very cool game. I was a beta tester when it was called dransik.I loved the game.It sucked when it turned into a pay to play game. After dransik i never played a game that was as good as dransik. when dransik turned into ashen empires the game ran backwards but it was stil a cool game.I think it's stupid you have to pay for it.I hope the dransik version comes back for free once...

image!!DRANSIK!!image

• KultaKulta Member Posts: 25

I have played this game for years and then took time away. I recently returned it and was dissappointed to see some of the changes.

The fee is not so bad 8.95 a month but they have expansions that add up about $40.00 right now plus monthly fee

Lag is horrible and I do not see much repairing in that area. Sad because this is or was a good game. Some players are immature and buy their play time with in game items.

• [L]unatic[L]unatic Member Posts: 1

Yes, When they made the game p2p they killed it, its is a sweet game but not worth paying for. i use to play when it was called dransik and it was sweet but when the new company took it over they killed it for me....

Lunatic

• k_brok_bro Member Posts: 11
    I never used to play dransik but have played it and to be honest i dont think its that good compared to ashen empires and who agress with me that only being able to reach lv 10 sucks??
  • ThetyrantThetyrant Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by Kulta

I have played this game for years and then took time away. I recently returned it and was dissappointed to see some of the changes.

The fee is not so bad 8.95 a month but they have expansions that add up about $40.00 right now plus monthly fee

Lag is horrible and I do not see much repairing in that area. Sad because this is or was a good game. Some players are immature and buy their play time with in game items.

New token billing system the game is cheaper per month now, and if you buy bulk subscription: its even cheaper: upto $5 a month.

Lag has been subsided, and should be completely fixed next week.

Thetyrant
    Iron Will Games Developer
    www.ashenempires.com
    www.dransik.com

• KultaKulta Member Posts: 25

I played this game for a year and then left it..came back when they promised the game was back on track

I bought expansions and paid for months and months...begging for  reassurance lag would be fixed (check how many months players have been having SERIOUS issues with lag on their forums). When you posted having lag issues and followed their request to posting traces ect..you were attacked and told your comp was the problem, your ISP,  you are such a noob you are not lagging and if you are it is not AE...Problem in the statement claming it was not AE is sooo many had the problem.

So before waisting your time on this game. Which has now gotten so greedy they changed the p2p to buy to get. Meaning you can not have alot of things (unless you pay for them). Me I rather pay a monthly fee and not be chanrged for each small item. They have totally lost touch with the player base and  instead of addressing issues like LAG (lag and death are common place), they spent time thinking of new ways to make more money.

If you want to play a game where you have lag free playing,

If you want to play a game where the players matter,

If you want to play a game that will bring you hours of fun,

DO NOT waste your time playing this one..

Just say NO