Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE station pass going to $29.99

13»

Comments

• dalevi1dalevi1 Member Posts: 829
    Originally posted by Lukain

Originally posted by Sornin

Originally posted by Anofalye

And...what was the rate prior this increase?
    $24.99. So, it is about a 20% increase in price.

It was allways gonna happen , Its the only way to keep VSOH alive ... Just wait till they add the Spy game and the comic game. These idiots are going to raise it to the level you pay for your cable bill (at which point the games become more expensive than actually DATING).

Played (more than a month): SWG, Second Life, Tabula Rasa, Lineage 2, Everquest 2, EvE, MxO, Ryzom.

Tried: WoW, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Everquest, WWII Online, Planetside

Beta: Lotro, Tabula Rasa, WAR.

• XImpalerXXImpalerX Member UncommonPosts: 606
       Yea then When Gods and Heroes Comes out it will be 34.99

I say Every1 cancel anything to do with SOE as I did

VG:SoH --- Cancelled

EQ2 --- Cancelled
  • airheadairhead Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Originally posted by grinreaper

Well, goodby Planetside...this will also put EQ2 and VG in a steel cage grudge match.
    yea... All this is going to do is make the large percentage that play a couple of the SOE games choose. Most choice will be between EQ2 and VG. Given VGs current state, I'm not sure if that's good for VG or not.... but EQ2 is kinda old as well.... will be interesting to see which game this ends up hurting, as a lot of SP people choose one or the other...
  • mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

well the station Access in general is really fucking stupid to begin with. Anyone who is playing more then 1 of there games is to stupid to acknowledge anyway. I thought it was the dumbest thing they even did wehn they first introduced the access BS