Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Game (MMORPG) You Want To Succeed The Most?

2»

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I would really like to see Sword of the new World: Granado Espada succeed. To once and for all get rid of the Korean MMO stereotype in the west, and to make innovation important again.
  • xaussxauss Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 384

Darkfall - first person sworder (fps) sandbox (since this is a wishlist)

GnH - minions, gods, and ancient Rome - certainly deserve some credit

• HersaintHersaint Member UncommonPosts: 366

WAR - Because I love the passion in their dev interviews plus it's war from the beginning with other players.

LOTRO - Because i loved the books and movies plus you will be able to play Saurons monsters and snap Frodo in half like a twig (at least I hope I can) lol

Hopefully a post that added something to our community.

Hersaint Bloodburst

• AvyonAvyon Member Posts: 34
    Age of Conan :) I need some fun.
  • WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875

EVE

Star Trek

or

Tabula Raza

or

Star Gate

• OhaanOhaan Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Originally posted by Celestian

I want them all the be great. I want there to be so many great mmos I'll never have a lack of a MMO to play.

Another vote for Celestian

Otherwise any MMO that ditches the level grind and actually lets me play with my friends...
  • calmoxcalmox Member Posts: 5
    war, star trek , or chip and dale's mmorpg because it's not run by nazi's
  • ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    Darkfall for hardcore pvp without carebears!!!!!!

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i

• MiNaAuMiNaAu Member Posts: 382
    WAR, LOTRO and Granado Espada, I've been watching Granado and I really want that game to make it's mark in gaming, oh and also Perfect World Online which I like the look of very much.
  • smartkidzsmartkidz Member Posts: 252
    Pirates of The Burning Sea

Or

Star Trek Online

And

World Of Warcraft to keep being successful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    =The best bash.org quote ever=
    Curt teh Juggler: our graduation ceremony was today, and right when some gamer nerd got his diploma, someone in the audience played the zelda "get item" music and he did the zelda spin-hold-out-item stance
    Curt teh Juggler: it was quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

1) Vanguard- old school and huge world

2) Age of Conan- Conan...what more do I need to say??

3) LotRO- I really hope turbine gets some success for all their hard work. Plus LotR is kewl, just ask Led Zeppelin.]

3) Darkfall- Really would be nice for a true PVP game to become popular.

3) Warhammer Online- Mythic is a great company and deserves success, I just hope it is nothing like WoW. Don't get me wrong, WoW is great, but we don't need another one.

STO,PotBS,HJ,Huxley,The Chronicle, Chronicles of Spellborn and last but not least Tabula Rasa. All these games have merit and I hope they rock. Gonna be one hell of a year in gaming.

• SlendersSlenders Member Posts: 4
    I'm hoping for darkfall or maybe Aion to, both look beautifull.
  • PoldanoPoldano Member Posts: 244

It's hard to choose exactly one, because I don't wish any game ill fortune, and I see many good ideas being pursued and many customer preferences addressed. Nonetheless, I would say that if exactly one MMO game published in 2007 could succeed, I would prefer that game to be Age of Conan. This is because I have a nostalgia for the Conan universe. If done well, it would be truly enjoyable just to be present in it.

I am playing Vanguard currently, because it's out, it's good enough, and it has engaged me. If it keeps me engaged, I probably will not be one of the first people to play AoC, and I may never play it. I'm not sure I will like AoC's combat system, which is reportedly twitch-based. Even so, I hope it succeeds.

• MordridMordrid Member Posts: 237
    I would like to see them all succeed but I really have high hopes for AoC, Stargate and Star Trek. I would add Darkfall, but I have a feeling it will be released when my kids graduated from High School, which is in 12 years.  
  • MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481

I'd like to see something that is brave enough to break away from the current mold.  Something with the real game physics of Oblivion, coupled with an immersive, role-play storyline.  Something that is non-linear, and where player's actions actually govern how the world will evolve, so that devs can incorporate it into updates and expansions.  A game with hired, or vulonteer GM's to take the roles of npc's and do live events, or even allow them the ability to take over different npc's so that even something like going to the shop could end up with something happening.  Cut-scenes and in-game movies developed in advance, for if players unlock secret parts of the game.  And a million other things.  All probably not practical for a long time yet.

In the meantime, I'd like to see these new batch of MMO's take the genre forward.  Age of Conan, Warhammer, LoTr, and Chronicles of Spellborn are the ones I am keeping my eyes on at the moment.

• NigelnycNigelnyc Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Darkfall.
  • wrongfeifongwrongfeifong Member CommonPosts: 405

WE ALL need to send 1 e-mail to [email protected]

each request that Uncharted water Online and dynasty Warrior BB to be brought over into the US market RIGHT NOW.

I have not played a game better then uncharted water online so far (i played all or most MMORPG on the market), a game that doesn't matter on leveling by grinding skills (which are fast).

Combine our power and make Koei release the english version already ! it is still not too late, The china sea area is not open yet! (not to mention half of the america is still not open.

Uncharted water online forever!

none

• LittlesnailLittlesnail Member Posts: 17

Dark and Light

but seems still need a long time to play...

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    Wurm online

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315
    I still hope for Wish to become a success :(