Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ToC fanboi's: come get your reality check!! LoudAss exposed!!

ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
Take a look boys and girls:

www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1177517/thread/98226#1177517

I will also take the time to say, that those fanboi's who thought I was wrong because they truly were hoping for this game, and not just ToC schills, no hard feelings. Everyone wants to defend what they believe. That was why I kept up with my efforts to expose LoudAssSoftware and ToC for what they really were. Because I believed you had a right to know and not become more Mourning victims.

Comments

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    why is this ToC-forum still here? MMORPG.com still thinks theres an actual game behind all this?
  • OculitusOculitus Member Posts: 203

Is it known who LoudAnt sold the game to?  If so, Zorvan you should sent that thread to them.   I'm sure they'd love to know what LoadAnt is saying on public boards.    Assuming the game's sale isn't more deception from LoudAnt. 

Those posts are the most unprofessional and childish public remarks I've heard from any company's representative, let alone a CEO.  Hopefully the sum of LoadAnt's actions and statements will get them blackballed from the gaming industry.

• OculitusOculitus Member Posts: 203
    Hate to double post but I just realised that the thread was locked.  MMORPG.com really needs to make a statement about this, esspecialy now that the thread has been locked.   Just as they did with the Horizions and Dark and Light billing fiscasos, there should be an article about LoadAnt and its CEO's statements and behavior.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Thrones of chaos section should be removed. There is no ToC anymore, the Mourning game has been sold to another company.
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Agreed.
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    Wow.... just wow.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• DracisDracis Member Posts: 434
    Wow, and I thought D&L was bad. Keep it up guys, other folks need to be be able to look here and find out about corrupt companies like this.
  • ryukryuk Member Posts: 36

I just got another threatening e-mail from colton.

From [email protected]
    Subject Re:hello
    Sent 01/26/07 19:20
    Just so you know if any of you or your friends report me to the IRS, which you are completely free to do, I will run a investigation so deep on you and your family it would make a grown man cry.

You started this and thought I was bluffing. Sir, I am not bluffing as you can tell and will spend as much money as it takes to get the results i want.

I hope for your sake no one goes through with the idea you came up with.

I told you colton you leave me alone i'll leave you alone. I'm posting this here so if anything happens to me like i happen to have an accident or vanish under mysterious circumstances at least a record will remain. I feel sorry for the scapegoat you pulled into this colton, your detectives couldn't even manage to pin down my gender or that i used to work in a nursing home for the elderly, even after i posted about it threads back click . Even though i won't turn you into the I.R.S. now colton [you leave me alone i'll leave you alone] i have no control over the media circus you have made this into and have no control over what people might do and they could be in the thousands by now.

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/112883

Demand an Apology and accoutablitity from MMORPG.com. They supported this moron.
    I would say that now would be a good time for mmorpg.com to get involved. This is a member of our community being harassed and threatened by Colton Burgess, a so-called "dev". We have privacy laws for a reason. We have stalking/harrassing laws for a reason. To protect innocent people from idiots like Colton. he comes here and threatens a user with an "investigation" (which from what I seen at neverwin, he couldn't find his ass with a flashlight and a roadmap), because he's afraid the I.R.S. WILL find something. Using terms like "For your sake" does indeed imply a threat. He belongs in jail.
  • LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

LOL... and the ToC/Mourning saga continues... I get a good chuckle everytime I read something new about this... its like some form of  perverted internet drama.

• UlfarUlfar Member Posts: 75
    Keep it going guys. The more this idiot is exposed the better.

He will be pure poison to any project now and so no one will want to employ him.
    I'm going to be sending e-mails with directions to the forums here and to  the neverwin.com forums, where Colton uses the name cmoney69 and post info for people to use for the harrassment and threatening of those he doesn't like, to the major news affiliates: ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and any other letter combination I can think of. Colton loves publicity, so let's give him some.
  • kimjongilkimjongil Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by ryuk

From [email protected]

Just so you know if any of you or your friends report me to the IRS, which you are completely free to do, I will run a investigation so deep on you and your family it would make a grown man cry.
    You started this and thought I was bluffing. Sir, I am not bluffing as you can tell and will spend as much money as it takes to get the results i want.

I told you colton you leave me alone i'll leave you alone. I'm posting this here so if anything happens to me like i happen to have an accident or vanish under mysterious circumstances at least a record will remain. I feel sorry for the scapegoat you pulled into this colton, your detectives couldn't even manage to pin down my gender or that i used to work in a nursing home for the elderly, even after i posted about it threads back click . Even though i won't turn you into the I.R.S. now colton [you leave me alone i'll leave you alone] i have no control over the media circus you have made this into and have no control over what people might do and they could be in the thousands by now.
    colton has no money, in fact his credit score is almost ruined.
  • BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356
    Originally posted by kimjongil

Originally posted by ryuk

From [email protected]

colton has no money, in fact his credit score is almost ruined. How do you know? He probaly sold it off just fine
  • LoudAntSoftLoudAntSoft Loud Ant Software CEOMember Posts: 56
    Originally posted by Zorvan

I would say that now would be a good time for mmorpg.com to get involved. This is a member of our community being harassed and threatened by Colton Burgess, a so-called "dev". We have privacy laws for a reason. We have stalking/harrassing laws for a reason. To protect innocent people from idiots like Colton. he comes here and threatens a user with an "investigation" (which from what I seen at neverwin, he couldn't find his ass with a flashlight and a roadmap), because he's afraid the I.R.S. WILL find something. Using terms like "For your sake" does indeed imply a threat. He belongs in jail.

lol, no one cares..

Zorvan - The people over at Never Win Poker wanted to me to thank you for the good times last night. I think you had around 20-30 people crying from laughing so hard.

You will surely be the talk about the Radio Show coming up. Please call in .llllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll

I think NBC and other media outlets would be interested in Crimes and Fraud rather then how bad you got owned by 30 people at once.

I encourage everyone to check out the thread (page 10 or so is when Zorvan jumps in)

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/ftopict-33200.html

It may be the funniest thing I  have ever  read.
  • MaphusioMaphusio Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by LoudAntSoft

Originally posted by Zorvan

BAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH Holly shit you would not believe the laughs people are getting in vent over this. The general consensus is this 17 year old is so fucking stupid that we are all contemplating slitting our wrists while watching re-runs of Blossom.

Come on Colton... That is the most baseless threat I have ever heard! Why don’t you back that up with some action! After all a man is judged upon his actions not his beliefs... OH WAIT! That’s why EVERYONE here is "bullying" you around! …Go figure!!!

Ok children, lets all go on a trip, a wonderful trip filled with all sorts of colors and wonders that you could hardly imagine! Now get on the bus of “:Colton is a jobless sleazy CEO” and drive down “Colton's business is legally closed by the state of Oregon Lane”

If you will look to your left you will see the “Colton Tower of Stupidity” and over to your right is a statue representing “Thrones Of Chaos” yes yes the statue really is a homeless man sleeping under last weeks newspapers… Is, is that a former employee of LAS? No wait, that guy was imaginary kind of like this trip.

Down the street is the “Colton Dyke” on ramp so get off the bus and don’t forget your FUCK YOU NEXT TIME!

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VENTRILO CHAT:
    IP: 66.207.167.32
    PORT: 3793

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -
    "Information is knowledge, knowledge is power!"

Oh so I should follow your lead and post "sadhfwefhjsa" in response?

Or should I just delete my post all together?

Or should I  just edit it so all those "bullies" will look stupid?

Better yet, perhaps I should create a fake company market a game that does not exist followed by a "I don't understand why everyone hates me?!?!" remark... later I will threaten those that dare to defy me and expose my true nature.

Or maybe I'll just post a reply poking fun at your weight or job status?

Oh wait... that would make me the CEO of Loud Ant Software! So again I say "DON'T FORGET YOUR FUCK YOU NEXT TIME!"

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

come on Colton are you not going to threaten me with baseless law suits like you did www.krelslibrary.org and the rest of these "bullies". I can dance all day I can dance all day! Try n hit me try n hit me!

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

This discussion has been closed.