Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The unofficial "We hate Mourning/Thrones of Chaos" thread.

13»

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Nice thing is, he didn't make half as much as he could have. The community and MMORPG.COM pretty much shut him off from taking pre-orders or charging anything before the game came out, so the only income he really made would have been from whatever scmuck bought the game/engine/whatever. I do hope LAS put a "no deposit, no return" clause in his contract when he sold this POS, 'cause when the people who bought it realize their chance of any profit from it is blown, they may just decide they want their money back.

'Course, there's always the possibility he didn't make it work at all, and is just trying to put up a front, when in reality, he failed.
  • ryukryuk Member Posts: 36

I've already started filling out a Form 3949-A. I suspect the purpose of his vacation to the tropics is to open an offshore bank account and thus avoiding paying taxes. The least we can do is ensure he receives a severe audit and possible imprisonment for tax fraud I.R.S..

Originally posted by LoudAntSoft

Originally posted by Zorvan

Nice thing is, he didn't make half as much as he could have. The community and MMORPG.COM pretty much shut him off from taking pre-orders or charging anything before the game came out, so the only income he really made would have been from whatever scmuck bought the game/engine/whatever. I do hope LAS put a "no deposit, no return" clause in his contract when he sold this POS, 'cause when the people who bought it realize their chance of any profit from it is blown, they may just decide they want their money back.

'Course, there's always the possibility he didn't make it work at all, and is just trying to put up a front, when in reality, he failed.

And you would know how much work was done on the engine and in what shape it is currently in? The money for me was never in the game but with upgrading and reselling the engine; I have said this over and over again.

Maybe you should have mentioned that from the beginning, instead of launching a website for you to sucker in fanboi's so you could make the game appear profitable to the buyer.

I know these simple business concepts are hard for you to grasp,

No, it's trying to think like a simpleton I can't quite grasp. I'm watching you for examples, though.

You seem very frustrated that we didn't end up scamming people as you be preaching  we would for the last year. Ya, you are a smart one.

Nope, I'm very happy the mmo community didn't end up fleeced by you. What the hell do you think I started this thread for, dumbass? But, had it not been for the community being vocal and leaving you no alternatives, you probably would have.

of course you are smarter than me...

but of course you hide behind behind your screen name even though you are so quick to call people out about who they are in the real world.

typical coward

I haven't done anything to warrant exposure. You did.

Originally posted by ryuk I've already started filling out a Form 3949-A. I suspect the purpose of his vacation to the tropics is to open an offshore bank account and thus avoiding paying taxes. The least we can do is ensure he receives a severe audit and possible imprisonment for tax fraud I.R.S..

hilarious. Please do. But I thought I failed in this venture which means i wouldn't have made any money?

Kenneth Lay said something just like that too when enron collapsed. The I.R.S. will determine if you made money or not through a severe audit. I hope you have some skeletons in the closet their sure to find them lol.

• LoudAntSoftLoudAntSoft Loud Ant Software CEOMember Posts: 56
    Originally posted by ryuk

I've already started filling out a Form 3949-A. I suspect the purpose of his vacation to the tropics is to open an offshore bank account and thus avoiding paying taxes. The least we can do is ensure he receives a severe audit and possible imprisonment for tax fraud I.R.S..

hilarious. Please do. But I thought I failed in this venture which means i wouldn't have made any money?

Kenneth Lay said something just like that too when enron collapsed. The I.R.S. will determine if you made money or not through a severe audit. I hope you have some skeletons in the closet their sure to find them lol.

gl with that

cool man. I am done arguing with you, complete waste of time. I hope some day you do something with your life.

I hope someday you stop getting your insult ideas from a Kindergarten book. I'm done with you also, my points been proved more than enough.

LMAO

What were your points?!

We  never ripped anyone off which was your main concern from the start. Do you just flame for fun? Go flame Dark and Light if you want to direct your anger towards a company that actually deserves it; they have ripped people off for nearly 700,000 usd. I have not taken one penny from the mmo community.

What other points were there?
  • CowinatorCowinator Member Posts: 27

Hey man, make sure that when you do nail him with the audit that you make a thread telling us all the details you can. It will give every person that's ever hated ToC a nice thing to read and laugh at whenever they wanna read a good joke. :D

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

cool man. I am done arguing with you, complete waste of time. I hope some day you do something with your life.

I hope someday you stop getting your insult ideas from a Kindergarten book. I'm done with you also, my points been proved more than enough.

LMAO

What were your points?!

We  never ripped anyone off which was your main concern from the start. Do you just flame for fun? Go flame Dark and Light if you want to direct your anger towards a company that actually deserves it; they have ripped people off for nearly 700,000 usd. I have not taken one penny from the mmo community.

I thought you were done arguing? Weren't you supposed to enjoy that wonderful life of yours?

LMAO

What were your points?!

*sigh* I keep forgetting...simpleton. Let me clarify this for ya:

You scammed MMORPG.COM into placing you on these boards, for one. ToC would have never been listed here if it was just a game engine to be sold. So you lied and claimed you were going to be making and running the game. You needed the publicity, that was all.

You scammed people with the idea of the game happening, creating the website and advertising  the game you were supposedly putting out, so that the potential buyer would see a profit possibility in  the fanboi's created through your lies.

Make sure to include this pic of yourself in the audit form.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=8600966&albumID=0&imageID=1204185989

omg...

quick set myspace to private before he figures out who i really am. Damn, too late.

Please fill out the IRS form as i got nothing to hide. I will spend a few Gs to see what a PI can dig up on you. That damn myspace can be bad news.

Spoken like a true Mourning dev. Wonder what legal implications doing something like that could open up for you? Reporting possible fraud to the I.R.S. is seen as a citizen's duty, not illegal. How about your idea, there?

Now that I have made that clear for you, I will go back to the statement I made about being done with you, and post no more until MMORPG.COM makes a statement about these recent developments.
  • Royorr53Royorr53 Member Posts: 10

It's funny how he says he'll still be in the industry. The thing is, your name has been out and any investors or any real game developers out there would know just by looking at your track record and history that you're a disgrace to all of us who call ourselves professional game developers. Sure you made money, too bad you're too dumb to realize that you'll never be able to do anything again in the games industry unless you do it legitimately and with business ethics. Which you obviously know nothing about.

Once again, Colton, you're a disgrace to all of us who are real developers.

Lol you don't even know who i am and you never will. On the internet age,gender,location, and any means of identification can be changed at will. The empty threats about a pi are just silly and possibly show that you do have something to hide from the I.R.S. I will wait before posting again on this topic until mmorpg.com makes a statement on this issue. Rest assured though you will be reported to the I.R.S. and the Oregon department of revenue and i encourage everyone to do the same.

I wasn't go to post again but this is ridiculous. You must be totaly insane and what you think i'm a subway shop? lol I'm not even in that part of the country i use proxy servers that bounce around who knows where. sorry phycho.

• naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909

I have just found that people that attack others just for the sake of doing so have their own crimes. So, ya, I will spend money to have him investigated. Maybe even do a little website on it and if he partakes in ANY criminal activity it is my duty to have it reported and documented.

Meatball sub anyone?

Let me know if you need any help with the IRS form. I got my own to fill out on you in addition to setting up the PI. Stay Tuned.

RYUK:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=8600966&albumID=0&imageID=1183344208

Caption:

Beer Pong - pants + belt = New Hair Tie

LMFAO

I m just glad you will probably never find a job in the gaming industry again, as "professional" companies actually fly away from immature little men who relish in scamming people and then is even proud of a job well done....

You will learn little man, that money isnt everything, that respect cant be bought, intelligence dont come with money, and maturity dont come from cheap scams.... but well since karma is a bitch, i dont have to worry about the rest of your life, you will get what you diserve

Chris Hobbs - DING DING
    Not everyone on earth uses myspace,never have and never will.

• MaphusioMaphusio Member Posts: 104
    Oh Colton me next me next! Get the part about me playing for the little people baseball league in Canada too eh? Two can play at that game... I seem to remember something about Colton... And Hawaii? Naww say it aint so?

You certainly do take the cake for one of the most “unique” individuals to be involved with mmorpgs… Next to Adam and, well all the morons who originally managed the Mourning project.

At any rate… I have been able to ascertain that this genius is the same one posting on www.krelslibrary.org

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VENTRILO CHAT:
    IP: 66.207.167.32
    PORT: 3793

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -
    "Information is knowledge, knowledge is power!"

Originally posted by Maphusio

Oh Colton me next me next! Get the part about me playing for the little people baseball league in Canada too eh? Two can play at that game... I seem to remember something about Colton... And Hawaii? Naww say it aint so?

You certainly do take the cake for one of the most “unique” individuals to be involved with mmorpgs… Next to Adam and, well all the morons who originally managed the Mourning project.

At any rate… I have been able to ascertain that this genius is the same one posting on www.krelslibrary.org

ok
  • MaphusioMaphusio Member Posts: 104

ok

no no, you've got that all wrong, you were supposed to reply with something along the lines of, "asdf!!#)"

I was the one that was supposed to reply with, "OK".

Ok?

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VENTRILO CHAT:
    IP: 66.207.167.32
    PORT: 3793

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -
    "Information is knowledge, knowledge is power!"

Yep, the e-mail he sent me pretty much proved that. Like I said, his ego will always be his downfall.
This discussion has been closed.