Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The unofficial "We hate Mourning/Thrones of Chaos" thread.

Comments

• MaphusioMaphusio Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by kimjongil

503 644 8934
    My my my, memory serves me thats an Oregonian area code.

Edit: ahh that it does

C A Burgess(503) 644-8934  Beaverton, OR 97005

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VENTRILO CHAT:
    IP: 66.207.167.32
    PORT: 3793

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -
    "Information is knowledge, knowledge is power!"

• kimjongilkimjongil Member Posts: 4
    search the oregon business registry public records for registry number 271842-90. on 4-28-06 loud ant software llc was dissolved by the office of the secretary of state of oregon. nuanced entertainment is not, and never was, a registered business in oregon.
  • calubobcalubob Member Posts: 36
    Umm... I dont really know much about this game but I must say that all this drama is like an internet soap opera it's more entertaining than any tv show could ever offer. I do feel bad for the people who wasted their money on this crap though.

Calubob
  • naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909

search the oregon business registry public records for registry number 271842-90. on 4-28-06 loud ant software llc was dissolved by the office of the secretary of state of oregon. nuanced entertainment is not, and never was, a registered business in oregon.

So is this the end of the scam and their undead project, or will it rise from the dead again to haunt us....

Originally posted by naldric

So is this the end of the scam and their undead project, or will it rise from the dead again to haunt us....

I have learned to never say never... Especially after that evil empire Interplay was floating belly up in the pool then somehow turns around and stats running again... It's really allot like that movie Crash... Just, that you want the protagonist to die... Or there is no protagonist.

edited to add "Or there is no protagonist"

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356
    Loud Ant isn't a registered business as the spammers would like you to believe.

The current status of Loud Ant-

Administrative dissolution

The involuntary dissolution of a corporation by the Secretary of State, or other equivalent state authority, due to the corporation’s failure to follow certain statutory requirements, such as annual report filing, tax paying or a valid registered Agent maintaining requirements.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Maybe it's time MMORPG.COM does some more digging?
  • CymdaiCymdai Member UncommonPosts: 1,043
    i'll ask my boss if I can do an article on this.

I for one wouldn't mind burying this game once and for all.

Waiting for something fresh to arrive on the MMO scene...

Thank you, Cymdai
    Originally posted by Cymdai

i'll ask my boss if I can do an article on this.

I for one wouldn't mind burying this game once and for all.
    Be sure to add a side note to include Krel's Library, they really deserve the credit for maintaining information on this whole mess. Oh and that Zorvan & myself pwnd Colton.

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

Oh! Im hurt! after all the grief I caused Colton and his loyal servant Draakan I dont get any abusive e-mail?!?!

This is worse than that time I asked that cute Japanese girl out at the mall then had her mother whom I thought was her daughter beat the holly crap out of me.

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

• CymdaiCymdai Member UncommonPosts: 1,043
    Sorry folks...

My request for the editorial on these practices were denied.

Waiting for something fresh to arrive on the MMO scene...

Originally posted by Cymdai

Sorry folks...

My request for the editorial on these practices were denied.
  • brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783
    Probably the same way you do Colton, by not paying your taxes XD
  • brian72282brian72282 Member UncommonPosts: 783
    MMORPG.com is pretty tight with the editorial topics.  Back under Lepidus, there were quite a few I wanted to do but was told I could not due to the fact that they were either too touchy or that I was still unknown (hell, I never became known as I was only permitted to do about 4 articles over 4 months).  So I'm not surprised that there will be no editorial on Thrones of Chaos.

However, I'm sure MMORPG.com will track the sale of the game as Colton suggests will happen, and people can just boycott it there.  Not much else to do I'm afraid.

And before anyone starts flying off the handle questioning if I was truely a writer here, my handle was Trindras and I wrote the review for RF Online.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by LoudAntSoft

Originally posted by brian72282

Probably the same way you do Colton, by not paying your taxes XD

Game is sold. I made my money. Later losers Your posts are just as construcive and profesional as the owner of Mourning before you. what a coincidence eh?
  • JawzenatorJawzenator Member Posts: 3
    I dont post much on these forums but I read them everyday. I must say I am dissappointed with MMORPG.com and their refusal to take a stand with this issue with a featured editorial. From what I read both this game and Dark and Light should be ripped to shreads. MMORPG should ban this idiot from these forums.
  • ryukryuk Member Posts: 36

Who said i was leaving the industry? I will still make money off you nerds for many years to come.

I'm glad his original post was saved in firefox's cache after he edited it lol.

Originally posted by ryuk

Who said i was leaving the industry? I will still make money off you nerds for many years to come.

I'm glad his original post was saved in firefox's cache after he edited it lol. GG, Ryuk

Originally posted by Zorvan

sasasasa

What's the matter? Did you lose your balls, Colton? Editing your posts is a little too late, now.

Going to the tropics tomorrow. I will look forward to making money in this industry for years to come! Thanks for the coin and all future money which you will pay me for future projects that you will have no idea i am involved in.

cheers!

Don't worry. I'll be there
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

sasasasa

What's the matter? Did you lose your balls, Colton? Editing your posts is a little too late, now.

Going to the tropics tomorrow. I will look forward to making money in this industry for years to come! Thanks for the coin and all future money which you will pay me for future projects that you will have no idea i am involved in.

cheers!

cause you are so smart,, right? you failed miserably in bringing the game down.

And you failed miserably at any attempt to create a proffesional company that could set foot in the mmorpg genre. with the CEO acting like a 14 year old child, I feel sorry for all the fans that had faith in LoudAntSoft. both of them.

sasasasa

cheers!

cause you are so smart,, right? you failed miserably in bringing the game down.

I was smarter than you from the beginning. And I will always be. Your ego will always be your downfall.

For me, it's enough to know I was right all along. And the next time you try, the mmo community may all be a little more wiser and careful after this experience. Each time you try something like this, it will be a little harder for you, and a lot easier for me.
  • ryukryuk Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by Rhoklaw

I must say, I'm impressed the CEO of a gaming company would take his/her time from what should be a busy schedule to log in to this website to shoot the shit with gamers. I don't know anything about ToC, but I'm pretty sure that won't change. However, I can see that because one person has called you out and you feel compelled to respond a multitude of times in an unprofessional manner, that perhaps this individual hit a sore spot. Honestly, if the game was anything close to being successful, I really doubt you'ld feel the need to come here and defend it yourself.
    I guess even your company can't even afford a decent PR rep eh? Tsk Tsk, nothing like putting a nail in your own coffin.

obviously you are missing the point. The game is out of my hands now. I really dont' care what happens to it now. I came in did what i wanted to do and now it is up to another party to figure it out.

I am going for a nice vacation.

The I.R.S. might have something to say about your vacation plans.

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

I must say, I'm impressed the CEO of a gaming company would take his/her time from what should be a busy schedule to log in to this website to shoot the shit with gamers. I don't know anything about ToC, but I'm pretty sure that won't change. However, I can see that because one person has called you out and you feel compelled to respond a multitude of times in an unprofessional manner, that perhaps this individual hit a sore spot. Honestly, if the game was anything close to being successful, I really doubt you'ld feel the need to come here and defend it yourself.
    I guess even your company can't even afford a decent PR rep eh? Tsk Tsk, nothing like putting a nail in your own coffin.

obviously you are missing the point. The game is out of my hands now. I really dont' care what happens to it now. I came in did what i wanted to do and now it is up to another party to figure it out.

Is that the 4:th or 5:th time you are saying you are off to somewhere?
    The thing is you dont seem to care what happens to you? If the game really is sold your buyers wont be too happy & I have no idea what you are talking about with "ill work in the industry".
    You never worked in the industry in the first place, who acknowledged you? Zorvan? Yah that looks good on your resume.
    Same with what you actually "worked" on, what do you or did you actually do for "LoudAntSoft"?

Egomancer was fishy, but you seem to be trying hard to burn ever bridge available (talking bad about buyers (if they even exist) and insulting others on the way out).

• LoudAntSoftLoudAntSoft Loud Ant Software CEOMember Posts: 56
    Originally posted by ryuk

The I.R.S. might have something to say about your vacation plans.

right.. and you would know.. done here. Happy Gaming or whatever you guys do all day.

This discussion has been closed.