Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix Online: New DVD Includes Featurette!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

A behind-the-scenes look at The Matrix Online is coming your way...
Today, Tuesday, April 6th, The Matrix Revolutions DVD will be released complete with a 10-minute featurette of The Matrix Online. Get an inside look at the making of The Matrix Online world through interviews with the game's developers. Learn how the Wachowski Brothers' vision of The Matrix is being transformed into an MMOG experience for gamers.
You can pick up this newly released DVD movie at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996
    Does it show the game, or is just a bunch of geeks talking about how wonderfull it is?

-=-=-=-=-
    Make no mistake, MMORPG's are not games, they are hobbies. If you have a job, you'll need to give up watching TV in order to play one. You'll be better off for it.

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

isnt it matrix revolutions that it will be released with? that link is for reloaded.

--------------------------------------

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Yes but it was shown as a news item, thus the title it has. image

"The difference between a millionaire and a ditchdigger is the millionaire thinks different and spends his time doing productive things"

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Hope it wan't like in the second Matrix DVD. It showed how "great" and "revolutionary" the Enter the Matrix game would be. Just a bunch of nerdy guys showing the game half done. Hopefully this will be better.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• BigcapoBigcapo Member UncommonPosts: 58

I honestly don't know too much about TMO besides some of the info that has been released. Supposively a friend of mine who runs a MMOG site has been in testing the game and he swears this will be THE ONE.

Matrix Online just makes all these old Mmorpg's we been testing seem like ZELDA..

mmorpg's are about to change...

THE ONE is coming.

I have started gaining more interest in it after he said that. I definitely will be putting this in my *priority watch* list, for now anyways ;)

Here are a couple links if your not too familiar with TMO yet.

Official Site
    GameSpy Interview

- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395
    Yay todays the day even though I didn't like number 3 but still their out today.

.99999999999~=1?
    I want to cast magic missle.
    http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Well I just watched the DVD (got it through my dvd rental provider Netflicks), this feature was not on the disk (fact there weren't many features at all, just trailers for all 3 movies). Maybe its on a different version? Or someone just plain screwed up, no idea.

• MuppetHeroMuppetHero Member Posts: 208
    as an avid Netflixer.. Did you get both disks. Cus Matrix 3 comes on two disks one with movie and the other with the special Features. my guess is you only got Disk one..So if you really want to see the rest get disk two.. I on the other hand hateing this movie got Friends season 7! 8 )

Got Heros? No.. How about Heroes?

Conservatism.
    Just old white men trying to find ways to legalize discrimination, and make the poor poorer

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Bleh, who cares, the movies sucked.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas