Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atriarch: Expanding Cities and Terrain for 2007

Atriarch opens new cities and land development.

Atriana Globalization: world building & Atriarch cities... The Tyrusin Region of Pallidrost has been our default "test & demo" location. It is home of the Arena of Foreign Apprenticeship and is the preferred ecosystem of the Dubo Plant. The Dubo is an ice plant harvested to build the Dubosek architecture seen in the area, for example, the player-built Tyrusin Guard Tower seen in many screenshots. Pallidrost is a good area for use during our internal testing and demo-ing because it is small enough to be contained (a few kilometers), yet large enough try new features within an Atriana landscape. While it will remain our main test area, we are expanding the world to include Drasius (Eshlar Port City), Orescent (Lokai Desert City & Capitol), and the Cavolon Foreign Embassy in the Swamps.

In the past, each of these cities were a demo/test area in and of themselves. It made everything simpler for us that way. Now, we are moving these regions all to the same globe (Atriana) rather than their own individual test globes. This is a significant move considering the world is a true curved globe with six degrees of seemless terrain and movement.

This is an exciting progress contributing toward the globalization of aliens.

Read more here.

Comments

• avienthasavienthas Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Atriarch is giving lifesigns

First time I heard about it there was only UO and EQ on the market. Still, I can remember checking their website some time ago, the ideas are still revolutianary. If you guys EVER make it to the shelves , I promise you got my money.

Seems I´ll have to wait for some indy to make a game for me, because all the majors are doing games I don´t like. After making sure Vanguard is going to be a sleep-pill (for my taste), AoC is a way off , WAR i care nothing about.....well, it´s either an indy game or a DOS emulator and old RPGs....

....go Atriarch go

• MesopoliesMesopolies Member Posts: 51

This game has been in development so long I  hope it will make it to the market.

I like the out of the box concepts it brings to the table.

• Lunar_KnightLunar_Knight Member Posts: 292

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in this game humans don't exsist, right?

...which I think is freaking awesome! It's about time for some out of the box Fantasy/Sci Fi!

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    wow...and I thought this game died years ago...

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310
    this game is highly innovative.lot of the features, i find highly interesting. Would be a much needed shot in the arm for MMORGS. should be interestiung to see what they show in the future as they progress. definitely thumbs up for the developers thinking out side the box. we need more developers like them. major kudos to them.

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012
    this mmorpg is like a zombie, it just refuses to die!

the devs has desided they'll make it work and they refuse to make any compromises...thats why i expect early 2020 release