Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Practice Speciesism

124»

Comments

• LilithIshtarLilithIshtar Member Posts: 667
    Originally posted by Anofalye

Choosing a human over an animal is a no-brainer, it is necessity.  But hurting an animal when it isn't necessary, it is revulsing.  Hunting, fishing and nasty behavior have to change.  Killing an animal to eat it is something, creating fear and panic into an animal before you kill it is another.  There are way to avoid panic, suffering and anything despictable.  I will never understand needless suffering and anyone needlessly promoting it could eventually be worthy of the electric chair, human or not!

I have seen "Hunting on a farm", where the animals you "hunt" don't get it and don't even run, this is the best way I see so far, yet I would not be able to do it myself.  Real hunting and real fishing is despictable and unecessary, promoting these is awful.  I see how some dolphins are treated and this is the worst I see, personnally.
      I differ. If I know the human and like him/her, than I'll say him/her. But if I know the human and hate them, or don't even know them at all, I I will always save the animal first. If I could save both though, than I'd save both. But in most cases, animal comes first before human for me.

Independant, Shinto, Lesbian, and Proud!