Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tantra Online: Amnesty

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Tantra Online has announced that they are now offering an amnesty program for players who were banned "due to Param before November 24th, 2006".

All user accounts that have been banned due to Param before November 24, 2006 may submit an appeal for amnesty.

Notice: All applicants will have to top-up using a P350 Tantra Card but the Taney will be consumable, meaning you still have 350 Taney after you top-up. You only have to top-up the card in order to avail of this amnesty.

Applicants must send an e-mail to [email protected] and include the following details:

Username:
Server:
Date of last top-up:

All accounts that have been banned AFTER November 24, 2006 are not covered by the Amnesty Program.

For more on Tantra Online click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but this game is free now. Which means no Taney needed. So, basically, they are saying that they will overlook your previous infractions or whatever, in exchange for money? Botters rejoice!! Pay the pithy and get back to work.::::12::

• SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290
    Amnesty is nice but I cant even get into the game in the first place to even try to do something wrong

LOL

• HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    ROFL !! This is crazy, hehe.

Just curious though... what is "Param" they mention in the news release ?

P.S.: Thanks for the smaller sig, Zorvan :P

Originally posted by Holyavenger1
    Thanks for the smaller sig, Zorvan :P

Heh, rollback fixed it::::02::