Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wumein recruiting

zanadazanada Member Posts: 48
allright ppl the name of my guild is Wumein and it is a Wu-Tang guild note you MUST be in Wu-Tang in order to join this guild is going to be fun and competitive the requirements of my guild are simple be helpful, play for fun try to lvl quickly, and be active   so who wants in

Comments

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679
    Pass. I'll go for the Heavenly Demon's, they seem to be more interesting for me.
  • White_LotusWhite_Lotus Member UncommonPosts: 10
    i also goin HD they more likey better lol so if anyone with a Clan there i will join my name same as this name here White_Lotus

• zanadazanada Member Posts: 48
    its great that you guys come here at a WuTang thread to say you like Heavenly Demons 

• UploadUpload Member Posts: 679

Originally posted by zanada
    its great that you guys come here at a WuTang thread to say you like Heavenly Demons 

Even greater to reply on it after a month. NECRO
  • zanadazanada Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by sven101

Originally posted by zanada

Even greater to reply on it after a month. NECRO

Dude, if you would look at the date of white lotus' post its only been about a week and a half, which isn't as long as a month.
  • herbboyBRherbboyBR Member Posts: 32

-)G(- Herb Boy McPoT

• goatfish2goatfish2 Member Posts: 4

Hmm im not completley decided between Wu-tang and HD  i like the HD starter quests alot more than the Wu-tang ones but the wu-tang fighting styles look uber cool. Perhaps i will flip a coin on the 22nd, do you have any details of the guild? website? etc etc.