Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BEST FPS GAME I HAVE PLAYED !

KingBuddy30KingBuddy30 Member Posts: 59

Anyone here play Unreal Tournament 2004 ? It's this new FPS game. I been playing it for like less than a week now and it kicks ass !!! Anywayz if any of u guys are into FPS games this is like a must get. You guys should check it out. Best FPS game I played online for sure.

Dr. Buddy Dogg G

Games I Play:

Quake Live
Track Mania Nations Forever
Runes of Magic

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

christ man do u like work for them? many people play it, they dont need spammed advertising!

--------------------------------------

• GundamitGundamit Member Posts: 268

BAH! That game is going to get dropped so fast when DOOM 3 comes out. I got ahold of the Alpha leak of DOOM 3 last April and MY GOD! it's so dam sweet!

Sample:

I was walking along and saw a man walking over a walkway. He turned and looked at me. Leaning over the ledge and pointed at me. Saying, "I'm going to kick yours ass!" And ran down stair and showed up with 3 friends.

Another sample:

I was walking along and saw a body get snaged by a huge beast. I follow to bathroom and see the beast rip flesh from the body. I then walk in the room and the beast has left, but the body gets up and attacks me. I kill it and look around seeing the shadows move with the swinging light above me. Also there is a mirror that shows the perfect reflection. I walk closer to check it out, and look over to the shadows in the cornor. I see the beast's head pop out of the shadows, and turn just in time to see the beast ripping my flesh off.

GOD THIS GAME WILL ROCK!!!!!!

http://www.sittingduckradio.com - Best music on the Internet
    I'm I getting drunk?! Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
    Computer Specs:
    AMD Athlon 2200+ XP
    Asylum GeForce FX 5200 256MB
    1024MB SDRam
    Sound Blasters Audigy

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

more like scare the hell out of ya! ill stick to my fun shooters that dont scare me. ::::28::

--------------------------------------

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    its gunna take alot to beat out Counter Strike, kinda hard to argue if its the best fps or not seeing how its the most played online game in the world

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

UT2K4!

Since it has over 3000 player online just in the first week of release, it is a FPS god.

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Man, I really dont see what is so great about counterstrike.  I hate that game, and its retarded that each game takes about 30 seconds, the graphics blow and gameplay sucks.  Try Day of Defeat, its waaaaaaay better, more realistic, better graphics, better maps, and just a better game.

City of Hero's Characters:
    - Black Samurai - Mezmo Man - Flare -

-----------------Censored------------------

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

Originally posted by Gundamit

I was walking along and saw a body get snaged by a huge beast. I follow to bathroom and see the beast rip flesh from the body. I then walk in the room and the beast has left, but the body gets up and attacks me. I kill it and look around seeing the shadows move with the swinging light above me. Also there is a mirror that shows the perfect reflection. I walk closer to check it out, and look over to the shadows in the cornor. I see the beast's head pop out of the shadows, and turn just in time to see the beast ripping my flesh off.
    GOD THIS GAME WILL ROCK!!!!!!

Wait...it ripped your flesh off before you had a chance to respond? That isn't fair.

AND WHAT ABOUT HALFLIFE 2 ?!?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does not play well with others.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Half Life II is overrated imho. I personally think the scource code leak was a coverup to finish the game. It would make sence!

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569

Originally posted by Kiamde

Half Life II is overrated imho. I personally think the scource code leak was a coverup to finish the game. It would make sence!
    imageKiamdeimage

Wait...knowing Valve that source code excuse DOES make sense! I smell a conspiracy!image 
    That Half-life 2 being overrated thing...that goes too far. If HL 2 sucks there will be rioting in the streets. I actually know some people that could sue Valve for emotional damage and prove it!

Does not play well with others.

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

We aren't stupid, 90% of us know what Unreal Tournament 2004 is, it's quite common sense. It's a pretty good game IMO, not best FPS game ever material, but certainly a very good FPS.