Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: 5 Exclusive Screens

The folks at Darkfall have provided us with five new and exclusive screenshots of their hardcore PvP MMORPG to go along with today's interview about their progress.

image image image
image image

Thanks to Darkfall for these.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• AmorphismAmorphism Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Character Models - nice (8)
    Ground Texture - below average (5-)

All in all, the graphics are good enough for me to support their very good ideas.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    I question if this game will ever come out.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ThedrizzleThedrizzle Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by Mrbloodworth
    I question if this game will ever come out.

Oh its coming out for sure.. I believe the date was slated for Q4 2021
  • busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859
    Nothing really new here... at least it shows they're still alive. The dream lives!image

• HeptahHeptah Member Posts: 26

nevermind

• r4NGer4NGe Member Posts: 9
    stfu haters
    df pwns your face

• HeptahHeptah Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by r4NGe
    stfu haters
    df pwns your face

witty...i am guessing you have played this awesome game you speak of.
  • ThedrizzleThedrizzle Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by r4NGe
    stfu haters
    df pwns your face

Your wisdom knows no bounds.

Don't get me wrong, im a huge DF fan, but frankly i've been waiting for what uhmmm??? almost 5 years for this game to do something.  It will come out one day, maybe.......

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
    Are this Dark & Light screens ? image

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• ArrAArrA Member Posts: 7

By the time this game comes out you will be able to play this graphic engine on your cell phone.

• nthnaounnthnaoun Member Posts: 1,438

I appreciate the art and graphics portrayed in these screenshots. The graphics aren't too flashy and nice, so I know plenty of people will be able to run this game, and they also are not ugly. I tend to dislike top of the line graphics because they detract from the rest of the game. The graphics are right above average.

The artwork of everything looks nice, because it has a realistic look and feel to them. I am glad that the Devs with Darkfall sent in some new screenshots and I look forward with anticipation for the completion of this game.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Originally posted by ArrA
    By the time this game comes out you will be able to play this graphic engine on your cell phone.
    ROFL

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• tutetute Member UncommonPosts: 299

Originally posted by ArrA

The Duke Nukem of MMOs?
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Rattrap
    Are this Dark & Light screens ? image

No, dark & light at least used photoshop to hide the horrble graphics