Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help

milowaymiloway Member Posts: 2

Hi, I have been unable to play this game since they introduced the Hackshield. I have contavted them 14 times, and well.....they arent too helpful!

When I hit the shot exe. icon, nothing happens at all. can anyone please help?

Comments

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    stop trying to hack and you should be able to play

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• milowaymiloway Member Posts: 2

What on Earth are you on about? I am no hacker, I wouldn't know where to begin, and I am certainly no cheat.

I came here looking for useful assistance, not for unwarranted unhelpful comments which are offensive.

• asasenpaiasasenpai Member Posts: 124
    he's not hacking he just can't play the game look at the words again and think.

Originally posted by grimboj
    stop trying to hack and you should be able to play

• calog3nocalog3no Member Posts: 1
    hey i had a problem with not starting i had to re download the hole game might help good luck
  • maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    Originally posted by miloway

Hi, I have been unable to play this game since they introduced the Hackshield. I have contavted them 14 times, and well.....they arent too helpful!
    When I hit the shot exe. icon, nothing happens at all. can anyone please help?
    I have the same problems with a lot of games... i think it's the physical memory of your computer, or a corrupt download
  • GunscarGunscar Member Posts: 20

What you should do is see if you have any programs or firewalls blocking you from playing the game now and if that doesn't work i would just redownload the game...that's about all i can say for you to do now

• WreckboyWreckboy Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have the same problem and I paid for the alpha. None of the suggestions from Trion have worked. I have downloaded the game 5 times now with no change.
    I feel ripped off as they keep closing my ticket without being able to solve the problem.