Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

first topic

AngelSarsAngelSars Member Posts: 32
you can get a dragon as a pet in this game woo!

www.chaoscrew-clan.com, Criminal gang for All Points Bulletin (APB) join us

Comments

• †WaRGaMeS††WaRGaMeS† Member Posts: 69
    I dunno man this game looks pretty damn sexy IMHO.  Pretty sleek for a low budget, possibly limited developing game.  I mean im not sure who or how much money is being spent on this game but to me it looks pretty good as a mediocre MMO.
  • cutmaxcutmax Member Posts: 11
    yes you can get dragons here, you have low class dragons and high levl dragons at this moment hogh dragons is not input on game, they say is for soon

cutmax
    Game at momnet: SD levl 305

• SocratteSocratte Member Posts: 26
    Game will be good after Beta. It has plenty potential  and work they are going to do. Pets are hard to get and expensive I cant imagine how hard it is to get a dragon.   

well about that im not sure its tru game have great potencial, but after beta dont know.. im one of top Big Blue chars and vice-Leader of big blue kingdom blue.. problem is Game balance is broken since iAm guild big red, use dirty tricks and Gm dont do nothig, we ahve 8 server for some reason palyers dont get out serv. 1. iAm guild defend towns of that server very hard and use ghost guilds to rebid they hown towns so we blue in others serv. towns cant generated gold to bid towns in serv. 1 and whit passing time we geting poor and fun lose so our guild alredy lose alot members some quit... others go neutrals guild.. basicaly is Gm dont work, i just ear from personal friend that in Lineage 2 one big guild try use this dirty ticks and Gm close that guild.. must ahve fairplay..

But i still on game,

Max levl game: 355.

MOrtal lvl 320

God lvl 306

cutmax

forget pets can be hard to hunt,but is cheaper at moment, im speak about low pets, like tiger, bear, wolf, dragon low lvl, and horse.. of course high pets are hard, like fenir, unicorn or even white war horse..

By the ess that make increase lvl on those pets, i buy few days ago 1 ess for my unicon cost me 70M and buy other ess for my white war horse cost me 45M. noe imagin this pet.

But low pets well like low dragon, is very very cheap that is hard sell better ask in geral chat.. u will not see on shop because is so low pet that no one buye alredy.. now is all horses.. or high pets

cutmax

• eltomatosseltomatoss Member Posts: 16
    when game will be full????????

well soon new patch is on and new pets to..

about balance in kingdoms we blue kingdom are organizing a full merge guilds in one single guild only whit high top blue char and then other guild white rest blues and make alliance then all this will happen after new year.. so we can fight back the red kingdom..

cutmax

• ospapospap Member Posts: 15
    wah...my lvl just 75.so hard to train lo...n nobody party...quest oso hard to pass