Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Personal rating

2»

Comments

• vajurasvajuras Member Posts: 2,860
    Originally posted by Mentat

I played CoH when it came out - and for the first couple weeks it was amazing. Afterwards though - I lost interst. Of course City of Villains.. that's a whole new ball of wax - maybe it will pull me and my friends from wow?

same thing happened to me at first. I came onboard around issue 5 and got bored with my scrapper. But then CoV came out. joined an excellent supergroup and feel in love with my em/ela brute. was trying to hold out for Issue 9 but ti appears I might be making a premature return. I'm not digging burning crusade very much atm (RL friends wanted me to come back for burning). WoW is the only game they play they wont play anything else even if I buy it for them and send it

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Well you could try the "I'll buy them CoX and send it to them" approach vajuras.  Sooner or later they'll see that box on their desk and get curious.  

I had a friend actually attempt that with WoW, I flat out told her do not send me TBC if I see it in the  mail I'll send it back.