Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worse game ever made IMO.

ArranoxArranox Member Posts: 4
A truly money wasting, time wasting boring game. It's like a giant chat room where you have to pay $10 for this. Truly disappointing.

Comments

• DeadThornDeadThorn Member Posts: 124
    Thats what I've heard about it. Its just a large, colorful chatroom with "goals". The only reason it selled so "well" is because it had the Sims Franchise behind it. Besides that...its crap. They took The Sims ans just sucked the fun right out of it.

Here we go, the world is spining, when it stops, its just beging, sun comes up, we laugh and cry, so goes down, and we all die...-Samara Morgan "The Ring"

---------------------------------------
    People say I'm weird for being a proud Nerd. I say people are weird for being proudly normal. FREAKS!

• TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186

But of course, i dont see how they didnt expect it to flop. I mean the only people who post in this forum are people wondering if any one even plays the thing....heh....guess not.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
    --Jack Handy

• ArranoxArranox Member Posts: 4
    Actually, I have. I played the trial version. I got bored after 15mins.

• TheThrillerTheThriller Member Posts: 186

Originally posted by Arranox
    Actually, I have. I played the trial version. I got bored after 15mins.

...no comment

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
    --Jack Handy

• |Trainwreck||Trainwreck| Member Posts: 22
    worst game i ever played i dont see how people can get into this really...the funniest yet most retarded thing i seen so far is when you sim has to go to the bathroom you have to tell him/her to go to the bathroom everytime or else they pee on themselves...i played this game for a total of 1 hour before chucking it in the garbage ::literally::

• phantiumphantium Member UncommonPosts: 214
    I agree, although i did play it for a month or so.
    I had about 20 million cash. lolol
    Yeah i cheated, yeah it was fun to cheat.

Yeah they removed the game that you could cheat with.

Boringggggggggg

Twitter @Phantium

• cesbarcesbar Member Posts: 28
    this is the most horrible game i ever seen the online play is full of horny males its just sick

• FyreGoddessFyreGoddess Member Posts: 45

I don't know about worst.  This game has brought a lot of women into MMORPGs in general.  As limited as it seems at first, it can be a lot of fun if you put the effort into being creative and/or seeking out creative players.

In fact, from what I've seen of TSO, it's opened a lot of people up to finding out what other games are available and which ones will satisfy the things they find lacking in the game.

It's full of horny males, horny females, creative males and females and people who just want a little interaction.  Yes, it's a graphic chat room, but it does have certain benefits that you can't get in other games, like interactions with objects and completely social play (unless you choose to isolate yourself).

It's probably not the best game for hardcore players or anyone who's looking to have their fun handed to them on a platter, but it is certainly a lot more fun (IMO) than playing god in the offline version.

• BronenekBronenek Member Posts: 240
    I see it as a virtual world. Use your creativity to make a virtual life for yourself using roleplaying skills.

• cromedogcromedog Member Posts: 13
    I can't believe anyone would go out and buy this game to begin with. I never was interested in playing the game before they went online with it, and I certainly have better things to do with my time. If I was going to sink money into a game, I'd go with something cool.

• FyreGoddessFyreGoddess Member Posts: 45

I certainly have better things to do with my time.

I see, better things like posting flames on a forum for a game you don't even play and have no interest in?

SUUUUUUURE, you have better things to do.

You should have said you have better things to do with your money. 

~FG };^>

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    aww looks like someone is throwing their heart out to The Sims Online isnt that cute

• EmmaDiloEmmaDilo Member Posts: 21

I see the problem in each and every one of your posts - most of you have only played for 15 minutes or an hour. If you don't give the game a chance how can you ever expect to have fun?

The game's best and worst quality is that the amount of fun you have is based on how much effort you put into having fun. If I'm not making sense....here's what I mean, if you take the time, make a creative lot (place to live - for those of you who don't understand our TSO slang) you WILL have fun - people will be drawn to your creativity and it will help you make friends. This is both the game's biggest flaw and it's biggest asset.

People complain that the game should be made for you to play - I like the unlimitedness, I like to be creative and do what I can to make the game interesting for me. I also like to check out other players creativity. I think it's hard to see that if you've only been in the game for 15 minutes.

• crayauchtincrayauchtin Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by digitydarkman
    aww looks like someone is throwing their heart out to The Sims Online isnt that cute

Isn't it cute how at least her posts are constructive and make valid points?  If that sarcastic response is the only thing you can say to defend your anti-TSO position, you really ought to give the game a chance.  Or just not post about it....

• UnrealToxxorUnrealToxxor Member Posts: 11

We arnt supposed to give the game a chance!

It needs to show us its good, without our help.

Unreal Tournament 2004 is comforting me until WoW comes out.

Unreal Tournament 2004 is comforting me until WoW comes out.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by cromedog
    I can't believe anyone would go out and buy this game to begin with. I never was interested in playing the game before they went online with it, and I certainly have better things to do with my time. If I was going to sink money into a game, I'd go with something cool.

Do you know The Sims is the best-selling game of all time?

I never played it before though . . . .ha ha ha

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• OdloseOdlose Member Posts: 1
    I loved/love The Sims normal game and the beta version of TSO kept me interested for about a month. After that I did get bored of it, however I haven't looked into the non-beta version and how different it is. The game brought all the Sim lovers together to be a virtual community and apparently it has worked for some people. True I don't enjoy it anymore but I did and I also gave the game a chance. Don't bash on games you haven't even tried.

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463
    hahaha man this is gonna be funny, lol horny sounds AWSOME to muk around haha.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• ksoul1987ksoul1987 Member Posts: 28

I will admit that I have all the single-player sims games.  But the only thing I really like to do was to kill my sims :-x

Cruel, huh? image

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

• LadyLLadyL Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I played TSO for a yr... In the beginning it was fun.  But for what I understand they have added alot of crappy stuff like rats and roaches.  And everyone wants simoleans then they want to be social and have fun.. Having fun and being social is no longer the idea of the game.  It has changed alot and not for the best.
  • FalstaffFalstaff Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I played it for all of my free month.   Never really liked it..  Would much prefer something like Second Life.   Atleast there ya can add content.. Why would i want to play The Original Sims attached to a chatroom

• IdzeidolfIdzeidolf Member Posts: 58

You kids are amusing, The Sims Online was a given to fail because its not a mmorpg and never will be but I wonder...

If someone did enjoy it wouldn't they be enjoying it because they enjoyed it ?

never played it, but meh, stop bitching for christ's sake...  atleast for christ, nah, christ is overrated, do it for Dubya...  remember voting is gud...image

Interests: EQ2 & Wow (OMG!!)
    Played: EQ, DAoC, AC, AC2, UO, Meridian59, CoH, Horizons, Planetside, & SWG
    Liked Most: DAoC

Interests: EQ2 & Wow (OMG!!)
    Played: EQ, DAoC, AC, AC2, UO, Meridian59, CoH, Horizons, Planetside, & SWG
    Liked Most: DAoC

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

You guys can't forget that "The Sims" is the largest sold PC game in the world (and no, im not joiking).

Sad thing is that I never played any of them yet

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Oh come on, saying The Sims Online is the worst gave ever made is like saying The Sims and The Sims 2 sucks too.

The idea of the game sucks because why pay 15$ per month to play The Sims and chat with other people when you can pretty much do that for free.

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• ToltioToltio Member Posts: 13

This games sucks x.x one of the worst i have ever played.. ugh it is soo annoying..
    That whole pizza food making thing :P