Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important

bloodTHUNDERbloodTHUNDER Member Posts: 27

i recieved emails about the server problem and this is what i received

ferentus will be down for at least a month...maybe more....in fact it may never come back.ive been hereing its not gana come back but i think there doing a HUGE update with both the server and website who knows wha could happen.

sorry to all i am verry mad and dissapointed my self but maybe will come back sooner then expected.....please post any news that you find here...thanks

Comments

• xgraverxgraver Member Posts: 16
    Well i hope to that they are doing big update not just clousing (money problems maybe) . But that long offline dosen't do any good for new ppl and old ppl they will lose lot off them (i hope that i can hold on to the good days in ferentus killing whit friends).
  • plkocevplkocev Member UncommonPosts: 29

I will wait!!!

• shippou120shippou120 Member Posts: 2
    Dear god... I hope they do come back on... I havent even gotten a chance to play yet!image Mabey the beta test is over by suprise?image Oi vey...
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

It already went far beyond it's targeted mark with the beta and it has not garnered anywhere near the amount of subscribers needed to even break even, especially wanting it to be pay to play. They tried but I don't think they knew what they were doing from the beginning and by the time they started to figure it out, it was too late. Don't be surprised if it does not come back.

• juddzgrrrljuddzgrrrl Member Posts: 17
    oh pleaaaaase let it come back. in my opinion it was the best mmorpg that i have come across. great graphics, awesome skills, and a great community of players. i am hoping they are just doing a major update and adding the necro and higher lvl quests. prolly have to start all over again, but hey that's what beta is for. image
  • zakarum95zakarum95 Member Posts: 2
    i heard game is going to be pay2play image
  • juddzgrrrljuddzgrrrl Member Posts: 17

yeah, that's what they've been saying is that it's going to be P2P. i really don't care if i have to pay, it's an awesome game and would be worth every penny!!!!!    XD

AstralElf High Elf Wizard lvl 34

StellarElf High Elf  Cleric lvl 33

Parabola Wood Elf Summoner lvl  16

• xgraverxgraver Member Posts: 16

Well if it wont be like 100$ then im ok whit that if i have to pay to play its one of greatest game and if i must pay for it then i hope there will be events for that money.

east server/xgraver/warrior/lvl 49/SeNSe/

SeNSe forever.