Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

destroy stuff?

GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387
can you destroy walls, buildings, cars, phone bots etc in the game?

Comments

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Not in every day life.

But I7 introduced Mayhem Missions, which are timed missions that do let you destroy items in the instanced map.   No buildings/walls though....

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387

Originally posted by Motorhead

Not in every day life.
    But I7 introduced Mayhem Missions, which are timed missions that do let you destroy items in the instanced map.   No buildings/walls though....

allright.. I have cov but never really wanted to play it so.. just cheaking in about it... destroy stuff is importent I think in a "super hero" game... very importent ;P...

• binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528

Originally posted by Gozzar

Not in every day life.

allright.. I have cov but never really wanted to play it so.. just cheaking in about it... destroy stuff is importent I think in a "super hero" game... very importent ;P...

you need counselling.
  • GozzarGozzar Member UncommonPosts: 387

Originally posted by binary_0011

Not in every day life.

you need counselling.

no I need löve

• grinreapergrinreaper Member Posts: 507

Not in every day life.

I thought so too...until my power balst corruptor started blasting longbow agents off of cliffs and other high places...good times...grin