Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Return of the Gods, Part II

We get to the good and one more netural as we exclusively reveal details of the eight EverQuest II gods soon to come your way. Check back tomorrow for an exclusive audio interview with the Lead Designer of EverQuest II as we reveal what all this means to the game.

Mithaniel Marr: The Truthbringer
Alignment: Good
Portfolio: Honor

Mithaniel Marr is allied with Quellious and Tunare, and is the enemy of Innoruuk, Rallos Zek, and Cazic-Thule. Wielding the fabled two-handed sword known as Truthbringer, Mithaniel Marr is the very personification of Valor. Frogloks and barbarians, both of whom hold honor in high esteem, are among Marr's most devoted followers. Mithaniel Marr teaches that conquest in battle is not enough, for true victory can only be achieved if one holds true to the principles of courage, honor, and Valor. The priests and paladins of Marr have been renowned throughout history for their virtue and bravery, setting an example for all Norrathians to follow.

You can read more here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• bouncingsoulbouncingsoul Member Posts: 211
    I'm excited about Quellios...for whatever reason. I always liked her "portfolio", although her image as a little girl seems kind of silly. But it does make sense.

• senejsenej Member UncommonPosts: 6
    This path is going to bring a nice direction to a game that is in a serious rebound.
  • Deva-stateDeva-state Member Posts: 64
    Bummer.. No Tribunal =( .. Maybe some day

• HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708

Originally posted by senej
    This path is going to bring a nice direction to a game that is in a serious rebound.

Agreed. However, its becoming more and more difficult for me to stay motivated in this game I've loved so much with the up-and-coming late phases of Beta and release of Vanguard.

... but its always good to know you have multiple choices you actually want to take.

• ScallawagScallawag Member Posts: 16
    This looks good to me.  The realm in which the gods exist will likely be the most exciting part.  Perhaps some real challenging content in eq2 finally?