Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloading Beta Now.

pengermanpengerman Member Posts: 17
Anyone else doing the beta? I am downloading it now. I think it is great that a game has started open beta so long before estimated release. I will post back to let ya'll know how it goes. I hope it is good because there is a desperate need to encourage sci fi MMOs.

Comments

• ManassehManasseh Member Posts: 22
    Downloading it now myself.
  • shortbustershortbuster Member Posts: 6
    They got a ways to go, but got the right attitude.

Definately check in on this every month or so until there's more to do.

• kavlikavli Member UncommonPosts: 82
    where to download?

image[/URL]

• shortbustershortbuster Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by pengerman
    Anyone else doing the beta? I am downloading it now. I think it is great that a game has started open beta so long before estimated release. I will post back to let ya'll know how it goes. I hope it is good because there is a desperate need to encourage sci fi MMOs.

Agreed. But getting access to it so early can scare people off. Well at least peopel that can't read EARLY BETA - INDY GAME COMP. Just look at the complaints in the ratings.... maybe post on their forums what u dont like about it?

Can't have your cake and eat it too. We in early to help em make it what we want to play, not bag on them cuz its brokeass.... hell at least they keep it real.

oh and for the guy that wants the DL link just go to www.brokeassgames.com its on there.

shortbus now leaving...