Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot: Dev Profile & Audio Interview

DanaDana Halifax, NSPosts: 2,415Member

Today we have a double dose of DJ Larkin and Dark Age of Camelot. First, in text, Garrett Fuller profiles this EA Mythic Content Developer. Second, on the Game/On Interview, DJ talks about class balance, problem areas and all things Dark Age of Camelot.

image Take us through a typical day of work at Mythic, what is it like when you show up at the office?

DJ Larkin: There isn’t exactly a typical day for me at Mythic. It’s one of the reasons I love working here. I show up in the morning, and just start reading. I have notepads and printouts scattered all around my desk covered with notes taken from reading email and message boards. From there, I look at any new email I have, and then catch up on the boards from the night before. After that, I look over my notes, and try to sketch out a schedule for the day. We have regular meetings to keep everyone informed of what everyone is working on. From there I either work on new content, bug fixes, or plans for the upcoming patch or expansion.

You can read the developer profile here.

Then check out the Game/On Interview here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios