Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Dark Age of Camelot: Dev Profile & Audio Interview

DanaDana Halifax, NSPosts: 2,415Member

Today we have a double dose of DJ Larkin and Dark Age of Camelot. First, in text, Garrett Fuller profiles this EA Mythic Content Developer. Second, on the Game/On Interview, DJ talks about class balance, problem areas and all things Dark Age of Camelot.

image MMORPG.com: Take us through a typical day of work at Mythic, what is it like when you show up at the office?

DJ Larkin: There isn’t exactly a typical day for me at Mythic. It’s one of the reasons I love working here. I show up in the morning, and just start reading. I have notepads and printouts scattered all around my desk covered with notes taken from reading email and message boards. From there, I look at any new email I have, and then catch up on the boards from the night before. After that, I look over my notes, and try to sketch out a schedule for the day. We have regular meetings to keep everyone informed of what everyone is working on. From there I either work on new content, bug fixes, or plans for the upcoming patch or expansion.

You can read the developer profile here.

Then check out the Game/On Interview here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios