Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here to help.

xxSymphonyxxxxSymphonyxx Member Posts: 194
Hey! The names symphony and i'm here to help with MH.

Comments

• smokedookeesmokedookee Member Posts: 6
    as am i :) LSg is my lvl 89 monk ingame, and STFU is my 109 warrior. hit me up on here or ingame if anyone needs anything (not ingame items,gold,whatever) like buffs and such or questions on quests :)
  • glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147
    hey when i download martial heroes i can make a character but as soon as i try to play the game it just crashes,could you help have seen the screenshots looks like a great game^^
  • CheckbotCheckbot Member Posts: 11

Hello , this is GMH-NL@Checkbot  Game Master Helper of Martial Heroes.

please let me know if anyproblems

or e-mail me : [email protected]

thnx.

Advercides
    Checkbot's Support Adress Mailto : [email protected]

• DennyJ666DennyJ666 Member Posts: 1

i have a question, into wat skills do i put point to?(for a mage)

like u no how theres int. and dex and all those, wich ones do i put points into for mage, i got like 25 points, and i cant use them cuz idk wat to put the into T_T

plz help

• robin1232robin1232 Member Posts: 42
    you have a bad cpu just like mine, martial heroes does run on my pc but much games crash

• AristoclesAristocles Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by DennyJ666

i have a question, into wat skills do i put point to?(for a mage)
    like u no how theres int. and dex and all those, wich ones do i put points into for mage, i got like 25 points, and i cant use them cuz idk wat to put the into T_T
    plz help

Hi, status points ( STR, DEX, VIT, INT, AGI ) are pretty easy to follow, all you have to do is keep checking your next set of clothing, weapons and skill books. They give you the pre-requisite numbers and will eventually use up most of your status points. I always check 2 sets ahead so I know where I'm going to need to get to.

• ShammarisShammaris Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by xxSymphonyxx

Hey! The names symphony and i'm here to help with MH.
    Can you please let me know if it's WSAD keys too move, not click?

Thanks