Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial to full version ?

RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

I played the trial , apsolutely loved the game  And i want to continue playing ...

Is there a way to continue from the trial , or do I have to buy the boxed version etc....?

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

Comments

• wardog250wardog250 Member Posts: 249
    You can ethier buy the game at the store, or purchase the serial number online and add it to your account as a new game.

I've done it both ways.

Once the Trial Subscription is up its obsolete.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. - Galileo Galilei

• AutoDiskAutoDisk Member Posts: 14
    Yeah! you can go to a store that is near in your place or check gamersloot.net I've heard that they have cd keys/gametime cards, by using a cd key and cards you can continue playing the game and this is another way that you won't subscribe and pay it monthly. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings
    if you haven't read this, you've missed out on life! c",)

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

To keep playing this account:

UPGRADE IT, with a full retail version of the game, don't add something new, because adding = new account.  UPGRADE will keep your characters and everything.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Look for my other topic about getting CoV for $4.99  ($11.00 with shipping).   At that price, I picked up an extra copy just to have around.  It only took about 4 days to get it.

And at that price, it's much cheaper than buying an online retail code....

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman