Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game Is So Stupid

Lol, horrible graphics, bad gaming, just too boring! Dont play this game, go play Ogre Island (lol)

Comments

• EudevieEudevie Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Suffersword
    Lol, horrible graphics, bad gaming, just too boring! Dont play this game, go play Ogre Island (lol)
    imageThe Graphics are made that way because it is 2D, not 3D as most of you expect now a days. This is good for the people who don't have that good of a computer. For a 2D game, it looks really nice.

The gaming isn't bad, unless you happen to hate Final Fantasy-esque ATB system.

And this MMORPG actually is less boring then what I've encountered so
    far for the free ones. (I've played Imperian, Knight Online, Maple
    Story, and Conquer Online.) and it feels like less of a grind then
    those.

now the bad points:
    Unless you are a Reborn Character or buy a potion to transform yourself, you are stuck with one of the 8 sprites. Your armor does not show, either. It wouldn't be that much of a strain on system resources to be able to show the armor, because the game Diablo II shows the armor on the character, and it is 2D as well.

There are some glitches/annoyances in the game:
     not being able to get a gold box before the battle screen disappears sometimes
    Engrish :"I'll revenge for him" "AverageJoe use potion on ownself!" "I'll get rid you" etc,
    When you alt+tab in and out of the game, sometimes your mouse pointer points a little to the other side instead of where you are actually clicking.
    Female centuars are topless. "Nice boobs,babe!" grr...*plays female cent.*

• johnnykidlxjohnnykidlx Member Posts: 2

image i´m getting fed up of posting this answer... :

Don´t like it, don´t play, move on and choose another game to play! Geez... image

• netrinonetrino Member Posts: 18

you guis just dont know how to play it!!!!

its not games foult if you cant see all its good activites and plaises and guests because you are noobs....

• xxGuyxxxxGuyxx Member Posts: 2
    I've been playing this game for about a week now, and it's really fun. It's not too hard to learn how to play, and there is always someone willing to help out new players, and the quests are actually worth doing. It's also fun doing duels, especially party vs party duels, my team of 3 private ranked players almost beat a team of 4, with 2 of them being corporals)
  • ospapospap Member Posts: 15
    Tis game is unfair..if u got Cash(real money change to games  money),u will get better pet....
  • Tanaka18Tanaka18 Member Posts: 3
    awww but its our JOB to say how we feel about the things we love (video games) dont take that away from us :)
  • asmir434asmir434 Member Posts: 12
    LOL the game realy should need to be updated to get more skills...fu get few skills and those u must use all the times whats so fun about that...its a stupid game

asfsdf

• deadsoulzdeadsoulz Member Posts: 4
    STFU!!! THIS GAME IS PRETTY GOOD AND DONT BE MAD CUZ YOU GO A LITTLE CHALLENGE TO GET LVL UPS ALL IT TAKES IS PATIENC WICH I OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING OF WHAT YOUR LACKING OF!

WOT U STARIN AT?!?!

• deadsoulzdeadsoulz Member Posts: 4
    oh....yea also add me if u play it ill try to help ye out.....currently lvl 47 male human  name:F34R

WOT U STARIN AT?!?!

• ElgarethElgareth Member Posts: 588
    I liked the General Gameplay Idea.

However, Bugs, a horrible and incredibly glitchy Quest System, and the fact that you have to be a Centaur to Heal properly (oO) killed the game for me very early.

Then again, all that happened quite some time ago now, might have changed since then (I hope so)...

But sadly it's the same as Auto Assault for me: Nice Ideas, could've been a fun game, but... I'll call it sub-optimal Programming lets me wait on a sequel
  • cedrick7975cedrick7975 Member Posts: 2

Come on people, this game is good, and if you don't know really about the game don't say nothing until you play

• Cdragon94Cdragon94 Member Posts: 19

Originally posted by cedrick7975

Come on people, this game is good, and if you don't know really about the game don't say nothing until you play
    Seems like he's played.

Yes I agree with him, good game but too buggy.

---------------------------
    Diablo 3 and
    Starcraft 2 are
    At our Doorsteps!
    We can only hope that they
    will come really soon.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

i attempted the game, am very confused on why it is so high on the list, very few inventive things about this game at all

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

Well, I'm sorry to say that I'll probably wait a long while to try this based on what I see here.

You see, when I search for information and feedback, I generally lean towards the more well-spoken and open minded posters when reviewing my data.  Of everyone on this thread so far (including the OP, whom I feel is probably the least intelligent of the sides presented.) only one person met my mark when giving a review.  That poster informed me that the game was good but far too buggy.  Coupled with the lack of customization (which I would ignore without the bugs) and the absence of more fluid and active combat...I'm forced to assume the game needs more time to mature.

On that note, some of the supporters here sound as though they suffer the same issue.  Flames may be fun, but some potential players DO come here genuinely interested in the state of the game and some of your responses leave A LOT to be desired of in a gaming community.  I expect at least a reasonable retort with some actual game elements to back your stance....not just "STFU NUB".  What that sort of thing tells me is that this game is festering with the infection of having nothing but very young, and hostile, players....and I find that detrimental to what I enjoy in a community.

• indivitotalindivitotal Member Posts: 2

I suggest that the pace of the character  should be improved, and try to implement the graphics of map.

• redbull3redbull3 Member Posts: 5

this game is really stupid..the game was nice untill IGG took over that proved to be a lame company that doesnt care about players,we haven't seen at least one event in this game,or anything without BUGs..everything is repetative..GM's lack of good english and they don't respect their players too much...if other company would take over this game and would try to improve it,add new things in it..release all the promised things that we are waiting for 3 years...if anyone wants to play it..better not,they plan to close it anyway.till they will close they will just add every so called rare pet/item on Item mall to squize money off players

• The_AOThe_AO Member Posts: 3

I have played the game for over 2 years.  Ive posted twice on exactly how horrible IGG as a company has been since taking over this game.  Unfortunately IGG does not care.  They recently invited me to their Alpha test of Wonderland.  Its an IGG product what makes them think that I really want to try another. 

For those that are new, cents become non needed when you get a party with 2 or 3 santa pets in it.  Santa possesses the Heal skill which was to make a centaur "unique".  For higher rounds of survival, a human isnt even needed. 

It is my firm belief and Im sure many, many people that have played the game for a while will agree with me on this.  The only reason Mythwar is still open to this day is because it is a GUARANTEED income.  People have continuously kept faith that IGG would update the game to make it interesting.  The lack of cheat protection ruins the game.  They GM's are quite biased toward certain players.  I personally as have stated am a VIP member.  When they did this server merge to make room for Mythwar 2 and Wonderland, an account of mine, came up missing superly rare stuff.  IGG was nice enough to tell me yet again "tough crap" 

Please if you even consider playing this game, feel free to ask some of the older players of the game exactly how much fun this game is.  Im sure they will be glad to share the horror stories with you.  They stand by nothing that they say.  Unigium, the creator of the game, indeed has not updated Mythwar since before IGG took over.  Last update to Mythwar was in 2005.  IGG was founded in 2006.  My advice, find another game, this one is just a total and complete waste of time,  There is nothing to work for once you are 1-124 (meaning reborned and back to max level).  You will find yourself standing around doing nothing just like myself

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

mabey their service is bad becasue the employees are all on mmorpg.com inflating their hype??

• GiganticVGiganticV Member Posts: 9

Ok...i know it's your  opinion and all but you must not have played a lot of the game right? Sure there is no appearance cuztomization AT ALL but please,dont say the graphics are horrible and the gameplay is a pos,cuz the pets,IMO are awesome,there is a huge variety of em,the combat,altough a bit oldie-like,is pretty fun (i love nailing my foes with chaos and stun hehe...)

Even though the game is not exactly a RF Online,it still has nice character models (the Humans look cool) the spells have nice effects,and it has a lot more gimmicks that keep you involved! (Grouping,several cities,the mounts,etc.)

If what you want is graphics,the go play AOC,but dont shovel your hatred to this game in half-baked opinion,dont make me  do that to you lol.

And NO i aint a Myth War Online fanboy

If you lol at this,your sense of humor has gotta be on the ground O_o