Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: BioWare to use Hero Engine

2»

Comments

• KuzzleKuzzle Member Posts: 1,058
       I don't understand why so many people are bashing Hero's Journey. It looks sweet as hell to me. I'm psyched about BioWare using Hero Engine. BioWare Rules, and if Simutronics pulls off what they say they're going to, so do they. Therefore, awesome + awesome = wicked awesome. Er, something like that, anyway...
  • shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

I don't know the first thing about the Hero Engine and what it entails but it sounds cool and looks like we're one step closer to finding out more about Bio's project.

Extremely excited to see what their comming up with. I'll give them this though, BioWare certainly knows how to create a buzz and know the meaning of PR. They know how to give us just enough to keep us wanting, awesome job!

• DyraeleDyraele Member UncommonPosts: 200
    This will be interesting. I always liked Bioware products. I think they do a great job. Not sure if that will translate to MMOs but it will be fun to find out.

AKA - Bruxail

• GorukhaGorukha Member Posts: 1,441
    LOL at first I thought the article talks about a Hero Online engine , that would have been a step down for Bioware .
    HJ looks nice enough , and I am a bit of a BioWare fanboi so in my view they can McGyver a good game out of a straw and a broken condom.   However their biggest online achievement was NWN and I wasn't impressed by that game.  Also Jade empire was subpar.  I can see how they could make a giant smoldering piece of crap as far as mmos go :)

It's better be hated for who you are, than loved for who you aren't.