Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Hero Online: New Screenshots

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member

Our friends at MGame USA and Hero Online have sent us five brand new screenshots for your ciewing pleasure. All five of the screenshots can be found in our Hero Online gallery, which can be found here.

You can learn more about Hero Online by clicking here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TymoraTymora Manorville, NYPosts: 1,312Member

I'm not impressed at all with Hero's graphics, from the screenshots.  Seeing the gameplay may be different, but I am surprised that Bioware has chosen this engine before some others that are much better looking.

Even if they wanted to stay away from big names and more well known engines, they could have at least gotten the Offset engine for their mmorpg, which is much, much better looking.

It may all not matter much, since Bioware will most likely create an awesome game, regardless of how it looks.

• kishekishe aitooPosts: 1,978Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Tymora

I'm not impressed at all with Hero's graphics, from the screenshots.  Seeing the gameplay
    may be different, but I am surprised that Bioware has chosen this engine before some others that are much better looking.
    Even if they wanted to stay away from big names and more well known engines, they could have at least gotten the Offset engine for their mmorpg, which is much, much better looking.
    It may all not matter much, since Bioware will most likely create an awesome game, regardless of how it looks.

Bioware is using engine from Heros Journey, not Hero Online.