Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Talesweaver [New MMORPG]

AmunetAmunet Sunrise, FLPosts: 136Member

althought I understand Talesweaver [A Korean Game] Is In a different language, I did forgoet to mention one of the largest English Communites in most foreign MMORPG's go there! Check it out,

http://talesweaver.rpgnexus.com/index.pl

-English Play Guide

-Registration Guide

-ENGLISH PATCH!! =Yes Its cool=

-all Different Guides For LEveling, Crafting Etc.

-a few thousand English players forum ^_^

Comments

• AmunetAmunet Sunrise, FLPosts: 136Member
    Oh! and no KSSN, So Its LEGAL! *Woot*

• JiraiyaJiraiya SingaporePosts: 150Member
    I've tried it few months ago. Even with the patch and the many guides available, its still frustrating to play a game thats in a language that you don't understand. (The patch i used only translate the items, not the npc dialogues. Not sure about the one u mentioned though). I think the english version is coming out soon, cause talesweaver is under the 'coming soon' section of nexon english webpage. For those who wanna have a first look at it could go ahead and download it. imageimage

• RasukeRasuke Hendersonville, NCPosts: 362Member

I've known about Tales Weaver and that site for a while... I considered playing it but in the end decided I would wait for the english version because like Jir said, it's on the coming soon page of Nexon's main english site... but I would rather them finish Maple Story first lol... I know it kinda seems like it'd be stupid but I think it would be a nice new approach to a mmorpg because I can't think of any other like it.  (and by it I mean completely 2d like a platformer... only a mmorpg...)

Anyway I second what Jir says even though I didn't try it... unless it's all in a language you can understand or there's a pretty good amount of people who speak the same language as you playing it then it is really fustrating... and I mean REALLY....

-------------------------------------------
    I'm back I think... get over it.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image