Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gamepal.com BEWARE THIS SITE

2»

Comments

• Darklighter1Darklighter1 Member UncommonPosts: 250

Originally posted by Mastermartz
    I agree, mostly every MMO player hates people who need to buy there shit then brag so glad it happend to you!

Where was I bragging?  Learn to read.  Perhaps Hooked on Phonics will work for you?
  • ginfress01ginfress01 Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by Darklighter1

Originally posted by ginfress01

*yawn*
    At least my kids know the difference about legal and illegal. Yes i enjoyed your misfortune, to bad they didnt plunder your credit card. But hopefully that will still happen. But please keep us informed, i would love to hear more of the misfortune a moron has by doing something against the law of a game.
    And dontworry, my kids would eat yours alive any day anytime since they know how to deal with the real stuff unlike yours who will learn how to evade rules. They should remove your parenthood and use asmall guilotine to prefend you creating more human waste.

LOL keep on talking idiot.  your kids would eat my kids alive?  LOL.  What a moron.

Who's the idiot here? You who were doing something illigal in the first place and got burned for it or me telling you that i am glad it happened to you? To bad i dont know who you are in CoV or i would do anything i could to get you banned. But keep iot coming kid, be glad this is just a forum 8)

I agree, mostly every MMO player hates people who need to buy there shit then brag so glad it happend to you!

Where was I bragging?  Learn to read.  Perhaps Hooked on Phonics will work for you?

Aww the kid gets burned to hell and back because he needed to buy illigal stuff to get something done inside a game.....your notwanted here moron, stfu and play your single player games.
  • TrevekTrevek Member Posts: 17

Aww the kid gets burned to hell and back because he needed to buy illigal stuff to get something done inside a game.....your notwanted here moron, stfu and play your single player games.

40 years old and you still act like an immature child?  I feel sorry for your children, your family, and anyone who has ever came into contact with you.

Originally posted by Trevek

40 years old and you still act like an immature child?  I feel sorry for your children, your family, and anyone who has ever came into contact with you.

*yawn*

next!

I know it eh?  Some of these people act like I molested their kid or something.  Some people on here are angry people!  Sheesh.

I know it eh?  Some of these people act like I molested their kid or something.  Some people on here are angry people!  Sheesh.

1) You did something illigal in a game (mistake one)

2) you wnet to a company that is dealing in illigal activities

3) you give up your personal data and creditcard number to that company

4) they abused your trust in them. (why do you have trust in a more or less criminal company? Maybe because its your own RL?)

Call me stupid or a moron but the way you are freely giving away information towards a company like that i really do hope they plunder your creditcard and keep abusing your personal data. And yes i enjoy the fact that it happened to you. Stupid people get burned. And hopefully they keep burning you.

*gets popcorn and watches rest of this show from the sideline*

• XanrnXanrn Member Posts: 154

What the above poster and Amathe said, HAHAAHAHA

Losers buy money, Losers buy money from an industry thats bordering on slave labour.

Anyone who needs to buy Inf in CoX, shouldn't being playing CoX.

1. Get in a SG, then ask in chat. I said once I hoped I had enough money for my shopping spree on level 30s and got given several million inf.

2. Get a Money Maker Class, I recommened a /Regen Scrapper and then laugh as you plow through max difficulty missions and support 3 alts.

3. be smart about selling your dropped enhancements, don't just unload them to the nearest seller, take your time to fine the correct store and get max Inf.

4. Design a decent costume, with a Decent Name and a Decent bio and go to 1 of the many fashions comps and win.

Also why do you need 4 million inf? a Whole set of lvl 50s for my Spines/Regen scrapper (ie a shitload of Dmg and Heal) enhancments cost me less than that and I had 6 million change.

If you buy money for any MMORPG its cause you either fecking suck at the game or are just plain damm Lazy/Greedy

Don't pull that BS, I ain't got time to make da money card. I have met 100s of people who don't play that much and none of them have bought money.

Yes, Yes they do feck up economies of Games. All thoose money selling pricks should be taken out and shot and all you little bitches who buy it should be banned from life.

So me a river, cause you just suck...

• MastermartzMastermartz Member Posts: 255
    By buying in game currency on a game like CoX where it is so incredibly easy to make money is just foolish...hooked on phonics huh? you have no sense whatsoever. I honestly don't know why you are defending yourself because all MMO players HATE people like you who f*** up a games economy

LOL!!!  Keep throwing the insults.  Here's an idea.....  Go get a LIFE and then get your panties in a bunch over something WORTH getting mad over!  "That guy bought in game money!  OOOOO THAT MAKES ME SOOO MAD!!!  I MUST INSULT HIM BECAUSE THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE LESS OF A LOSER IN LIFE!!!"  You people are sad.  Go ask mommy to make you a sandwhich.   Will that make you happy?  Nothing you people say to me will matter because of one simple life rule...

If you don't respect the person, then whatever they have to say is meaningless.

If you come on the internet to insult and enjoy the misfortunes of others, time to look within.  Disagree with what I did, that's fine.  But call me a "loser" and other names, you show the masses that you are the one losing at life. 

By buying in game currency on a game like CoX where it is so incredibly easy to make money is just foolish...hooked on phonics huh? you have no sense whatsoever. I honestly don't know why you are defending yourself because all MMO players HATE people like you who f*** up a games economy

Economy?  there IS no true economy!  where does the money you buy enhancements go?  POOF!  A true economy has money circulating, not vanishing after a sale.  Nice try bub.  Economics 101.  Sign up for a class.
    Whatever.  I posted this to warn people not to fight with juvenile internet tough guys.  Keep posting insults if it makes you feel better about yourself.  I won't be reading it.  Take care.
  • grinreapergrinreaper Member Posts: 507

Every time you buy Inf...you make the baby Statesman cry 

Honestly, what could you possibly need to buy inf for? Not trying to flame you, I am honestly stumped.

Now if you could trade SG prestige, that I could see...

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Dont be silly. Dont be amish. Dont buy inf. And therefore you'll never get AIDS being safe this way.