Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft to charge for Beta Software?

Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

Microsoft Charges for Office 2007 Beta

So, after reading this I was first shocked that they wanted to actually charge $1.50 per download of the beta software. But then I had to stop and think about it. Hrm...$1.50 for beta is a lot cheaper than the charge for their other software. You know...Windows

"What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

Originally posted by Malachi1975

Microsoft Charges for Office 2007 Beta
    So, after reading this I was first shocked that they wanted to actually charge $1.50 per download of the beta software. But then I had to stop and think about it. Hrm...$1.50 for beta is a lot cheaper than the charge for their other software. You know...Windows

that is like charging me for you to pick my brain, learn from me, use my computer, probably damage my computer, make my computer unreliable.

and worst off i fear this might start a trend.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.