Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial key problems.

zseczsec Member Posts: 1
after i create my playNC account and try to "Add Game", i get a message saying my key is expired?  i tried 3 times already with 3 brand new trial keys and i keep getting the same thing.. 

how can they be expired if i try to use them within 5 minutes of creating a fileplanet account?

Comments

• Blaze323232Blaze323232 Member Posts: 196
    have u played the demo already?

• AutoDiskAutoDisk Member Posts: 14

I got the same problem with you before but I only activated a cd key not the trial one but then maybe the process is just the same I guess but you can give it a try then, after clicking the add game you obviously add the cd key right? and then after adding it be sure to click "Activate" and follow the steps there properly, you will be asked to enter your billing address/CC info once your done entering it and there's no problem at all they will be sending a notification email and then you can now start playing. if in case you still have problem on activating it you can check gamersloot.net it seems they have a COV account activation service =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings
    if you haven't read this, you've missed out on life! c",)