Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Controllers Vs. Dominators

It seems to me that Dominators in CoV are just heads and tails above controllers in CoV. I was wondering i anyone else agreed with more, disagreed with me, or knew whay they chose this route.

Thanks,.
Aaron 

Comments

• brazilian1brazilian1 Member Posts: 3
    yes.. CoH has alot more then CoV... but i think CoV is much more fun even tho blasters do more damage then corruptors, and controlers are better then doms, and scraps can take alot more damage then stalks, and the Epic powers in CoH is alot better also
  • GazeGaze Member Posts: 1
    Yeah, i agree but remember that all the AT's in CoH have been updated and changed in many ways so in time tha AT's in CoV will also get some "updates" in time, i hope..
  • grinreapergrinreaper Member Posts: 507

Originally posted by the_thespian
    It seems to me that Dominators in CoV are just heads and tails above controllers in CoV. I was wondering i anyone else agreed with more, disagreed with me, or knew whay they chose this route.

Thanks,.
    Aaron 

one thing makes Controllers>>>Dominators....containment. Domination is fun, but double damage on held/mezed mobs FTW.

Doms are generaly considered the weak sister of COV...I think they pair really well with stalkers and have thier uses, but need to bring something useful to a full COV group.