Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game looks cool... is it as fun as it looks?

??? just wondering image

I like dogs, they taste good.

I like dogs, they taste good.

Comments

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231

IMO no, the players are rude, the graphics are crude and you get KS'd non stop

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

I started playing this game last night for an hour, my friend told me about it, and told me to download it, so i did and he got me hooked up with some stuff....some things ill tell ya about it

1. views...i dont like the views of the game, how to change view, its not easy to get used to

2. movement....to move you have to point and click (i hate that)

3. combat.... how to kill things, you click on them, maybe there will be a hotkey that im not aware of now but this is all i know right now

4. chatting... the text box to type is rather small, so you cant type long messages (as i like to do image)

there are some other cool things about it, graphics arent the best, character types are cool, one kind has a gun, first game ive seen with swords and guns as weapons...well i guess i havent done much in the game yet, i just got to like lvl 8 and was killing things around the city and getting informed on the game from my friend, when i find out more ill fill ya in if youd like

-http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=559646&NoCaches=Yes
    ^My board about my game...(not much as of now!)

• ErichM5ErichM5 Member Posts: 10

no.  This game is extremly linear, and really dull.  It'll kill a few hours if you're REALLY bored, but I would never reccomend it.  This game in general = image + image .  I know right now it's free... but it's a terrible game.

Man I'm awsome

Man I'm awsome

• timrobinson5timrobinson5 Member Posts: 15

Lol i saw this game was free so i had a go. The graphics were very poor but i had a quick run around and thought hmmm ok bit of fun....Then i found out it was beta and that you had to pay for it ....i didnt think it was much good free !

Can't see this lasting long really....who in their right mind would actually pay for this with the other games that are out there....do yourself a favour avoid this one at all costs !

• Longinus905Longinus905 Member Posts: 6

it actually is fun once you get into it

im not paying for it as its p2p now

I geuss biosfear has it run much better than savage eden, same game, different companies

• dommeldommel Member Posts: 8

The game was cool when it where FREE, but now its P2P and there are not enoufh users anymore...
    Only hi-lvl. guys, and they are REALLY rude...

:-) Dommel :-)

:-) Dommel :-)

• DeadangelDeadangel Member UncommonPosts: 56

Yeah I played the open beta, and it was really fun, because it was free...and that means I can ignore all the down sides.

High lvl people are rude.

I was in a soccer field and some guy says "You wanna die?"

I was looking around to see who said that and if it was to me

Blam!

died.

• crumacruma Member Posts: 2
    i played that game i was in the beta beta when they were testing it they only picked 30 poeple to be in it image. the games fun but after like lvlv 110 you have to play for like 6 hours to lvlv once . then it turned to p2p when i was a lvvl 119 mage image. and i just said screw it the games fun but its not worth to pay for a month if only they have private servers for this game i would play those roflmao

• enembiusenembius Member Posts: 5
    Bear in mind that it's also the cheapest game to subscribe to at the moment (cheapest one worth mentioning anyway) and the quests make it more fun.  At the moment the questing system is bugged, in fact there's quite a few bugs and the reason I stopped playing was because it just wasn't fun any more due to those particular bugs - but I can always say I got my money's worth because it was only a fiver a month to play.

• natanaw6natanaw6 Member Posts: 18
    I've heard poorly of it

natanaw6

-------Phillies Phan-------

• BlastBlast Member Posts: 42
    it has unfairly bad reputation, but it is true u need friends fast in this game to make it fun image