Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9Dragons: Clan Feature: Brotherhood of Thieves

DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Our second weekly clan feature sees Ken Johnston and Steve Altman present us "The Brotherhood of Thieves". This feature also contains 11 screenshots for you to enjoy.

image This is the second instalment of a six article series exploring the background lore of the clans in the exciting new MMO martial arts game 9Dragons. Today we’ll explore one of the black clans ?The Brotherhood of Thieves.

The Brotherhood is an organization of thieves, robbers, rogues and brigands, unified by a noble purpose, that of fighting off the Imperial tax collectors and feeding the poor. Hence their common farewell, “Take what you will, share what you can!” Well, that’s how the clan started off anyway. Today, the clan itself is rather corrupt and violent. Coercion is used to ensure loyalty and non-adherence to clan rules is dealt with swiftly and harshly. And so, with true nobility at the root of their clan, and a harsh criminal code of ethics, life in The Brotherhood is sort of like Robin Hood joins the Mafia.

You can read more here.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• AkikiAkiki Member Posts: 95
    Hmm...on the shaolin clan feature, you said the wu-tang clan would be next
  • MrBubblesMrBubbles Member UncommonPosts: 26

9 Dragons (03.06.06)
    Based on Chinese martial arts, this game immerses players into the fantasy world of ruthless clans, epic battles and fights for the survival of China.

After more than 3 years of development and with more than $10 million of development cost, 9Dragons is a breakthrough in game play and graphics quality. Developed by award winning Indy21 team, this game is destined to set a new standard for MMORPGs.

9Dragons’ features cutting-edge full 3D graphics but is also authentic to the heritage of unique martial arts. Based upon China during the Ming Dynasty, it includes actual Chinese geography and historical features such as the Great Wall of China and the famous Shao-Lin Temple.

Now i dont know about you guys.,. But i think this is going to be a hit game, What i mean by that is its going to be the top game .. I hope you guys injoyed the screens  Lepidus put up for you and i added some few more... Well good luck and hope to see you in 9 dragon soon....

Mr.Bubbles