Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

grate new game everyone has to try it (once)

greenfiregreenfire Member Posts: 42

this is an awsome game its like a cross of camolot and inspreration its an increadable game

but it is lacking in guides so its hard to get into but once you get in its so fun

o and one more thing if you love games that you can sommon stuff in this is the game for you because there is an enormass libariy of somming spells 

"theres a message in my alphabets it saids ooooooooo"
"PETER THOSE ARE CHEERIOS"

Comments

• greenfiregreenfire Member Posts: 42

"theres a message in my alphabets it saids ooooooooo"
    "PETER THOSE ARE CHEERIOS"

• deepfacedeepface Member Posts: 5

i think this game realy good, but it still have some problems, but its normal. If developer(s) can complete this game , lots of people wanna plat it. if wanna play different game and wanna play different class and free play, its for u. Also skill systems is realy nice. I think you should try this game.

I LOVE THIS GAME

• ultimasterultimaster Member Posts: 2

Ive been playing since last September.... And I cant find anygame to top it! Well, any free game that is.

My Characters

Ikohn [East Riders]            - Summoner - Level 29
    Menelrochben [wasps]       - Paladin - Level 25
    Chicami [HeavensKingdom] - Archer - Level 28
    Vargo                              - Wizard - Level 13
    Abbey                             - Cleric - Level 22

• willwinukwillwinuk Member Posts: 7

The game looked ok, but had no quests of any kind that i could see.
    But now the new version 3 is out that adds quests and better graphics its realy good. :)
    I can't wait for final version.

• timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390
    Ya i played it befor it sucked ass but............... you guys say theres another version that adds better graphics????? well now im going to see it again lol thx guys. So the game looks different?????????
  • deepfacedeepface Member Posts: 5

In fact i can't love new version. I th?nk it's easy and as i know that some spells still doesn't work. Also i wonder nacromancer. But i can'tsee it in the new version. So, i play korean version, it's better than new ferentus.

NOTE:Koren version means same game but different developers.

• DeviraDevira Member Posts: 5

I came back to this game after trying the old version a few months ago. Vastly improved now and much more fun.

Best part is the client download is pretty small compared to most mmorpgs, took me about 20mins and was ready to go which for me is great... normally i expect at least a couple of hours. So anyone considering trying it and checking out reviews i would suggest just jumps in and tries it for themselves. Easy to pick up and learn quickly with help files and quests to guide you through.

No lag for me either which was a huge improvement over the old version.

• tempest031tempest031 Member Posts: 2

i've been using the old version a couple of months ago ,could u e-mail me a new version of the installer

• tempest031tempest031 Member Posts: 2
    can anybody sent the new version installer to my e-mail
  • DeviraDevira Member Posts: 5

you can download the new client from here:

http://www.ferentus.com/main.php?p=download

• RurouniAngelRurouniAngel Member Posts: 11
    so what is the game like besides all the summoning stuff?
  • bloodTHUNDERbloodTHUNDER Member Posts: 27
    Guilds and parties play a huge part in this game,  and you dont start wearing metals as armors until lvl 44 or so.....    at lvl 32 when quests run out you mostly grind to get exp, killing for 3 hours to get one level higher, but like it alot, make lots of freinds
  • plkocevplkocev Member UncommonPosts: 29
    bloodTHUNDER you are absolutely right!But i think there are more quests at lvl40.My hero is lvl 38.I dont know exactly!And the parties and guilds are very usefull!They help people ti do their quests easilly!I like this!When you get level 30 or more in Palmas the fastest way to get level is party!
  • bloodTHUNDERbloodTHUNDER Member Posts: 27
    yup