Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Conversation with Mark Jacobs (teaser)

2»

Comments

• ZingsterZingster Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by bangaroo

Originally posted by Zingster

A company with a broad experience in the market will help not only PC sales for WAR but for consoles as well if they decide to go at it in the console world. Sure, you will have a bunch of bad critics for only seeing things from the past but experience is something you can never forget.

THOES WHO FORGET THE PAST ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT!

they don't need to forget it, they just need to learn from it......

nAH

• g0at_k1llerg0at_k1ller Member Posts: 5

I have no faith in this deal, I loved UO form the begining, even though Orgin had there moments on ineptitude just like any other company.  Overall I feel that they did very well with the game up until the point of EA.  With in a month of EA taking over you could already start to see the differences and with in a year they had destroyed a masterfully creatated and extremely fun game.  I hope that doesn't happen here but I have no love for or trust in EA, and can actually see nothing good coming of it.  Mythic would have created another wonderful game in Warhammer, without EA's intervention.  I am truly worried what they will do to DAoC, even though the game is past its prime, RvR is still exrtemely enjoyable, I figure that EA with it's King Midas touch will probably stagnate that as well. In my opinion EA should stick to NCAA and Madden 200X and their myriad of other mindless games and leave my MMO's and especially the PvP aspect of my MMO's alone, but since they got the $$$ I guess they can do what ever they want and ruin what ever they want... 

• ARZINARZIN Member Posts: 4
    It? looks nice came :D