Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terrible gameplay mechanics.

WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462

I'm grouch when it comes to game mechanics. When I'm kiting a mob, i
don't want to be hit by the thing 20 or so feet with some melee attack cause
the games got behind the scene dice rolls and cant register the fact
that Ive move out of the way of the hit before it landed. This game is so bad at times ill move away from a mob almost completely of the screen and still it will land a melee attack on me!!! I feel its a
cheat for the system and it pisses me off that the developers constrict
my game ability to having to just stand there and swap spit with a mob
like a mindless machine. If the system works that way with monsters
then it will work that way during PVP and that's totally unacceptable
to me. This title talks about having a siege system, i can only imagine how that works when the system cant even handle me move away.

Is there plans to change this stuff from happening? If not than how in the world will the title pull off siege combat and simple pvping? Mage characters have to kite melee characters since we don't have enough armor to take many hits.
This issue is very serious and needs to be handled soon.

My connection speed is  comcastic gaming grade 8mb down and 768kb up lag isn't a issue for me in games.

Comments

• devilman525devilman525 Member Posts: 8
    i agree.the game does blow becuase it doesn't have any quests. the really hard to lvl in this game.it takes me like an hour to get from lvl 21 to lvl 22. i can't play this game unless they are some quests.they use to have this hour called power time.and it was great.but they took it away.the only fun that was left wa the drops ,that u could sell so u could have a little money in ur pocket but they took that away tooo. now every person in the game is giong poor. by the way wardrop that picture scares the hack out of me. nice
  • LycissLyciss Member Posts: 8
    I fail to see what is special about the game. It reminds me of about 15 games I've played that have the same features.  There is nothing new here and infact it lacks some of the "flashy" feel that some of the others have.  This game is just another grind kill fest, lacking substance and about as roleplaying as a FPS.

Killing 1 million orcs to gain half a level isn't fun.

• miketarsmiketars Member Posts: 7

i agree!!!!

• truerune777truerune777 Member Posts: 44

your absoloutely correct man,this game SUCKS!5 minutes into game and i hear religious songs that push people who dont believe in jesus away do to the game being aggressive when it comes to religous music and like you said bad gaming mechanics,this game is a kick in the genitals!Our only choice is to behead the people behind this crappy game!

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice