Our friends over at Tulga Games have released notes on the client changes that took place on the live shards today:
The following client changes were applied to the Live shards on Wednesday, June 21, 2006:
- NPCs in player structures will no longer "walk in place".
- If a dragon in flight suddenly loses the ability to fly, they will fall to the ground instead of being stuck in the air.
- The dimensions shown on the plot window will be correct when opening the window via the character window while away from your plot.
- Check of user preferences to prevent problem with logging in after crashing.
- Containers such as pouches must be emptied before they can be deleted. This prevents accidental deletion of unintended items.
- Attached cargo disks are now visible on other characters. Grounded cargo disks are still only visible to the owner.
For more on Horizons, click here.