Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's your choice?

iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

What race and class are you going to choose in WoW and why?

check here for more info: http://www.blizzard.com/wow/townhall/

Comments

• iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Races

Classes

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

Lol, enough polls. I'm going with Night Elf and Mage. I've always liked elves, and magic has always been a lot of fun in any game...it always seems to me that the Devs put more effort into some classes than others.

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

Bah, I did this EXACT same thread, and it's only 5 down from this one.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/loadforum/432/loadthread/8131/setstart/1/loadclass/102

There's also one going on blizz. Night Elf Hunters will likely be the most common...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831

I know...there has been about 20 identical threads on these broad topics......Please check the recent threads before you post more of these. Thanks.

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Night Elf/Druid.

Night elves look awesome, they get to ride gryphons, and with druid they can morph into an underwater tiger and a whole bunch of cool stuff.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • rage2021rage2021 Member Posts: 17
    night elf druid here also. although it seems most people going night elf because they look the best, i might change, i dont want to be like everyone else.

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

Err. . everyone gets to ride gryphons. Its the generic transport. . .

Surpised not too many folks going with undead, they look pretty cool.

A fronte precipitium a tergo lupi

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

I only got one thing to say, "Orc Warrior"

Me and my jade breathern are going to start a revelution on your ass.  Let the rein of choas insue.

Dabu baby, Dabu.

• BKOOLBKOOL Member Posts: 67

It's funny how many times I've answered this question, but still love explaing why a gnome rouge is the way to go.  Pretty much I will have killed the monster before it has recognized my presence.  If you don't think this is true, just I'll give you three guesses of who just stabbed you in the back in the arena.image

After further research i think that also tauren hunter would be a really nice class to tryout.  Do a little plains running, and then train some animals to come with me and kill other animals.

• redskull13redskull13 Member UncommonPosts: 13

That's one of the hardest decesions in these kinds of games as all the races and classes all look so good.

I'm tempted to be a Night Elf ( possibly a Druid ) or a Dwarf ( a Rogue )

Taste the steel of a Jackyll.

Taste the steel of a Jackyll.

First off, Druids (both tauren and Nelf) morph into the same things, that being said, they both morph into sea lions, not 'under water tigers'... Never seen an underwater tiger myself, but they must look funny. image

2nd, I sooooooooo hope night elves arn't over played, and they probably will be early on. But let's see some more gnome players, I mean come on, you just know the ladies are gonna be all over them, literaly.

Dracius-Saberi-Static

Night elf, Human, Gnome makes no diffrence really, axe tears through flesh no mater what the race.

"yeah now thats what I call intellegent commentary"

• AzaldirAzaldir Member Posts: 34
    Undead or Night Elves, I use them on tft and i can't see why I should change. The mage class looks quite fun, i think i'll stick with mage. 2 bad they don't have nagas, i looove the fish guys!!image Magic is more powerful than the axe, what do you think?image

• TheBolgTheBolg Member Posts: 3
    w00t! Tauren ofcourse!! Tauren warrior. Don't u just love to chop em gnomes to pieces image

TheBolg

TheBolg

Azaldir!

JEW DEFFANITLY WANT AXE.  image

(That is in no way ment to be offensive to people of the Jewish persasion, I was only attempting to recreat the accents of our jungle troll breathern.  We Orcs understand what it's like to be discriminated against, (trust us it ain't easy being green) and so would never allow ourselves to make racial comments ever.  With that being said let myself be the first one to extend the hords hand in friendship to the jews.  If at anytime you desire to be free of that opprisive terany of racisim that we call the alliance the hoard will be glad to except your people into our fold.  Besides we could always use a few good bankers... Just kidding image)

LMAO, you spend more time in your post justifying one line, than you do actualy talking about the topic. Very nicely done.

Way to cover yer a$$ image

Dracius-Saberi-Static

• K2theKK2theK Member Posts: 67

I have all my characters planned.

I will be having an Orc Warrior , Undead Rogue, Undead Warlock, Tauren Shaman and a Troll Hunter. The Orc and the Undead Rogue will be my mains, and the others plus any additional characters that take my fancy will be alts.

• GetafixGetafix Member Posts: 19
    I was gona go with a Dwarven Mage - reason? just to be different image but based on the poll results I guess I'll have to maybe choose an Orcish Warlock image. It'll be interesting to see if the Mage's become the UBER class to be as in many other games or if there will be some real balance or some other character type that becomes the most powerful in the game.

• illestoneillestone Member Posts: 2

I would be a NE hunter because i could have a lil eaze on lvlin. Jus let the the animals take the damage  and we could both attack the Monster or what eva it is.

CanT WAIT TO PLAY SOON WE WILL BE ABLE TO LIKE HAVE CRAZY WARS AND GUILD WARS image

• Dwarf hunter with rifle his name will be Kahn Thunderbeard.

P.S how do i put picture on signiture

• IglooRTIglooRT Member Posts: 12

I have played many MMO's and I have always loved playing a class which is typically not played by as many people as other classes. Therfore, I choose to play an Undead Priest. Not only for that reason, I actually decided on being a Priest long before I even became a member no these boards.

The idea of being able to heal and crowd control fascinates me. I am quite excited for the oppurtunity of playing this class and hopefully by the time the final product is released, I will have enough wisdom from beta to really get the upper-hand on the folks who have not tried the game before.

Days to Everquest2 [?]

• HapLo18HapLo18 Member Posts: 13
    http://magix.ath.cx/wow/ <========== Pretty much interesting site about race/class/gender with nice stats!!